014

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The day has become great to Yoojung since she reconciled with her love, Daehwi. Well, there's nothing to worry about now and she could freely smile all the day.

Yoojung entered the class with an extra smile pasted on her face making everyone frowned to see it. As they all know, Yoojung isn't that kind of girl who will smile like that; or to be exact she rarely smile. Yes. 

"You look so happy today. I mean extra happy." Jihoon greeted her with also a smile on his face while having his head on the table. Yoojung shrugged and took a sit beside him. "Is there anything good happen?" He asked; wanting to have a conversation with the girl.

"Um," She hummed to the question, "I guess, yes?" She laughed as she said that. Just she's too happy to think that Daehwi and her in a good term now. It means no more stress, no more tears and no more drama; at least for now. They could fight again anytime from now.

"I bet you reconcile with your boyfriend." Jihoon made a guess.

"How did you know? Oh my God, are you perhaps a fortune teller?" Yoojung said in a joke manner. Did she just forgot that she's actually annoyed with the boy once ago; a few days ago. "Yeah, luckily." She nodded and smiled.

"That's great!" Jihoon said, "By the way, Yoojung, I have something to tell you." Yoojung turned her attention to the boy beside her and raised both of her eyebrows as the answer. "That's uh, how should I say that." Jihoon couldn't find the right words to explain the situation to Yoojung but somehow he really wants the girl to know the truth, "Do you really not remember me?"

Yoojung frowned, "Yeah, you're Park Jihoon and my deskmate?"

"No, it wasn't that," He sighed, "You lived in Mokpo before?" Yoojung nodded her head, "You don't remember anyone there?"

She scratched her forehead, "Wait, no way." Jihoon nodded as a way to agree on anything inside the girl's mind now, "Jihoon. Park Jihoon. Seriously?" Yoojung in awe, "You're that chubby guy, Park Jihoon? Hell, no way. You're joking right?" This time, he shook his head, "Oh my God! How can you grow up into a really beautiful guy? Damn." Yoojung put her hand on both of Jihoon's cheeks, "You almost lost all of your chubby cheeks. Oh my God, nooooooo."

"Yes way, Yoojung." He nodded his head for countless of times.

"I miss you!!!!!!!!!" She said quite loud that it attract the attention from her classmates. 

Jihoon quickly cupped to shut , "You're sure the old Choi Yoojung." He said and both of them laughed. A few minutes after they conversed, the teacher teached the first subject enter the classroom.

Yoojung always travel from one place to another because of her dad's job and she could say, Seoul is the longest place she ever stayed; that's why she had a lot of friend in Seoul and even a boyfriend. Mokpo will be the second place she moved after Jeju. Oh, she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter