033

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So do you have any idea what we're doing here?" Sejeong looked around but all she could see is trees and another trees. She swifted her eyes to the couple standing not far from her. One couple, two couple, and... "God there's too many lovers here and what the hell am I doing here?" She whined as she stomped her legs.

Everyone laughed to her reaction, "Sejeong, there's Jihoon beside you," Daehwi said but then Sejeong just passed a glare to Jihoon.

"What?" Jihoon pouted his lips. Well, he knows it's a place for lovers and that's why he brought them here. There's basically 3 couples over here and obviously they would enjoy the short trip, "We have Daehwi and Yoojung, Doyeon and Seongwoo, then," He hesitating, "Samuel and Somi?"

Somi blushed upon the comments. She avoided the glare given by everyone to her and Samuel before Samuel silently grabbed her hand. Surprisingly, Somi didn't snap her hand and let him to hold her hand.

"So can we go now?" Doyeon could feel that her shoulders' bone broke into pieces right now because of the weight of the bag she had on her shoulders.

Jihoon then lead the way to their homestay. The truth behind their short trip to Nami Island would be, Jihoon's family owned a villa here so he always come here approximately once a year so that's why he wanted to be here with his friends. He thought it will be more fun to have his friends around rather than his family.

"I swear to God, this house is amazing," Daehwi said as soon as he put his legs in the house. He looked around the house with an amuse expression.

Yoojung chuckled looking at her boyfriend's cuteness, "Lee Daehwi, stop being so cute," She said before pinched both of his cheeks.

Jihoon rolled his eyes to the sweet couple, "Well I could get you a room here if you want," He said in annoyed tone.

"You're just jealous, Jihoon. I know," Yoojung .

Seongwoo who stay quiet and watched the unpay drama, suddenly opened his mouth, "Okay, stop the drama. I really need to go to toilet. So where is the toilet?" He looked at them almost begging to let him know, where the toilet is.

Seongwoo's silly expression brought laughter to the whole house, "Okay, follow me," Jihoon said, "The rest of you could choose your own room. Just choose any room you want," He leave to the toilet with Seongwoo.

 

 

"We're going to ride bicycle," Daehwi and Yoojung said to the group. All of them just nodded their head, "Anyone want to follow us?" Doyeon, Seongwoo and Samuel raised their hands up, "Somi?"

Somi gulped, "Guys," She whispered into Yoojung's ears, "I can't ride bicycle, you know that right?" She complained.

Yoojung laughed, "Girl, you can just ride the bicycle with Samuel," She paused, "It's not a big deal okay?" She assured Somi, "So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter