032

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Yah, Kim Samuel! Are you really going to leave me again like you did before?"

Samuel stunned. He stopped walking and stood where he is right now. He took a deep breath before he turned around. The heart beat he had double in rate after seeing Somi was crying infront of her, "Somi," He stuttered to see the girl's state.

"I know it's not your fault when you left me back then but I hate to admit that I hate you for leaving me hanging," She clenched her fist as she said that, "I thought you're going to be everything in my life but it ends up to be nothing," She confessed, "It's a lie if I said I wasn't happy when I saw you in school for the first time but I couldn't do anything when the bad memories on my past kept replaying on my mind everytime I saw you. It hurts me, Samuel. It hurts me."

Samuel listened to all of her confession. He knows she needs space and he gave her the space she needs. He didn't mind to wait for her; even for forever. 

"I thought I would be just fine if I ignore you. I thought I could forget all the things in past if I ignore you," She paused and looked at Samuel with her teary eyes, "But I need to admit, that I like you. I like you ever since the first time we met."

His eyes widened to the sudden confession but then he let out a slight smile. He took a slow step walking towards Somi before he finally put her into his embrace, "I'm sorry," He said as he patted the girl's hair. Somi burst into tears even more.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I should've brought you along with me but I was so afraid back then," Somi tighten the hug even more, "But I promise Somi, I would never let anyone hurt you, now and forever. Trust me, I will always be by your side. You can rely on me," He said and broke the hug.

Samuel smiled as he looked at the girl's face. He wiped the tears on her cheeks and put a kiss on her forehead, "Jeon Somi," He whispered into her ears, "I love you," Samuel confessed.

The girl blushed over the words. Damn, she couldn't believe that she cried infront of Samuel. 

"So should we go?" Samue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter