015

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What the hell do you think Lee Daehwi?" Samuel said as soon as they reached their class.

"What?" Daehwi couldn't understand what the hell his friend trying to say, Can he just being straight forward instead of beating around the bush?

"That's Kang Mina, for God sake???" Samuel thought he should at least know the rumors about Mina.

Daehwi frowned. What's with Kang Mina? Is there anything wrong with her? She looks nice to him somehow? Okay real talk, she just gave a box of chocolate to him. Is that even a big deal? Man, he didn't know that it's going to be a problem for him. It's jsut chocolate. A mere chocolate won't hurt Yoojung. Or will she be hurt?

"Daehwi, I know you didn't care about anyone else other than Choi Yoojung. But you're really that clueless, huh?" Seonho who stayed quiet throughout the conversation finally opened his mouth.

"Guys, just tell me the truth okay? I'm so tired to even argue about this mere things with you guys." He said as he put his head on the table. 

"She's," When Samuel was about to say the next words, the teacher for the next class came in which make him quickly took his seat which is quite far away from Daehwi.

Seonho quietly took a sit beside Daehwi and took out his book from the bag. He looked at Daehwi and sighed. "Poor little guy," He mumbled under his breath as he shook his head to right and to left slowly.

 

✰✰✰✰✰

 

"Seongwoo do you know what?" Yoojung excitedly said it during their lunch time.

With Jihoon beside her and Seongwoo infront of her, there's almost nothing she could ask other than let she stay as a friend with both of them. She knows she should at least find one girl friend or else she would be in trouble if Daehwi or even her mum knew about it, but seriously, she met someone she missed the most after 10 years though. Park Jihoon is right beside her, friend that she missed the most is right beside her...

"Um?" Seongwoo raised his eyebrows as he looked at Yoojung. Yoojung smiled then turned her head to Jihoon.

She shrugged and took a spoonful of rice from her plate and shove it into . She chew on the food with a smile pasted on her face. Seongwoo then turned his attention to Jihoon and asked if she's having problem with her mind using his eyes language.

"Nah, it's just that we happened to be friend a long time ago. And I told her about that, so she's really not in her right mind at the moment." Yoojung stop chewing and gave a death glare to Jihoon. How dare he said I'm not in the right when I'm totally fine?

"Wait what?" Seongwoo's eyes widened; couldn't believe with w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter