Chapter 7 (Last)

Blue

“Ohh, I’m in love, Ohh, I fall in love,
I’m not scared of anything, because if I’m with you,
Everything is so beautiful.” 

Even though the guitar chords she hit barely fit the song, Bomi sang with all her heart. She closed her eyes and continued singing, in front of the only girl she loves.

“If my love gets any deeper, it will only hurt me more,
I wrote a message and delete it again.”

Bomi finally opened her eyes, looking at the girl who was listening to her all this time.

“That person is you, it’s you.” 

The sound of the strummed guitar faded slowly, as the two girls under the dark blue sky weren’t sure what to do next. They just looked at each other as if their hearts were talking.

There were many things running on their minds at the moment. They were not sure if one of them was dreaming, because it was so unreal.

“Are we just gonna stare at each other?” Bomi finally spoke, putting down her pink guitar.

Bomi leaned and kissed Chorong gently with her eyes closed. She felt everything; she placed her hand on Chorong’s back as she deepened the kiss. The moment that Bomi will stop the kiss, Chorong placed her arms on the girl’s neck, making the kiss longer. The moment was precious, as they didn’t talk, but let their hearts speak.


xxx


Bomi sat on the old wooden bench, remembering those moments. Her tears didn’t stop falling as she let herself cry from hiding the pain for a long time.

It was raining and there were not much stars on the sky. She looked above, reminiscing the moments when they feel so in love with each other, as if it was only Chorong and her in this world.

Her tears wouldn’t stop falling as well as the raindrops. Bomi didn’t know how to decrease the pain she was feeling, so she shouted as loud as she can to let everything out.

“Ohh, I’m in love, Ohh, I fall in love,
I’m not scared of anything, because if I’m with you,
Everything is so beautiful.” 

Bomi sang under the rain, while tears keep on flowing on her face. She couldn’t take it anymore, feeling that she might breakdown anytime.

Chorong forgetting everything that happened between them, and Bomi hiding the pain she was feeling was the hardest of all, but Bomi chose to be strong and just to be with her and to see her every day. She wasn’t sure how to take everything anymore, as if her heart will burst because of pain.

She loves Chorong with all her heart, and willing to take care of her for the rest of her life. She can’t be weak; she needs to be strong so she can be with her love, with Chorong.

Bomi looked above, and started counting stars, “One, two..”

She looked around, “Three, four, five, six..” 

“Seven, eight..” She stopped as she couldn’t see one more star, “Come on, I just need one more…”

She continued to look at the dark sky, looking for the last star she needs for the 9th night.

Bomi stopped walking around as she heard a voice that prevented her foot to make another step.

“Nine.”

She looked back, seeing Chorong standing not that far from her. Bomi smiled a little, realizing that the last star she was looking for all this time was standing in front of her. 

Under the dark blue sky, there were a lot of stars, it was the source of the brightness aside from the moon, but she knows that Chorong was the one for her.

Their memories will be remembered forever, because it was written on the blue notebook.