Chapter 5

Blue

Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung were silently eating when the doctor went in, making them stand up and bow.

“Hello, Doctor.” Eunji greeted him, when she saw Bomi’s nervous face. 

She wasn’t in herself since that night, and it’s been four days since Chorong admitted in the hospital. Bomi wasn’t able to speak, she was afraid that the only girl she loves leave for real.

“She might wake up soon, don’t worry.” The doctor exclaimed, making them feel relieved.

The girls sat relieved, looking at Chorong, and then at Bomi.

“What do you want to eat, unnie?” Namjoo asked.

Bomi just shrugged, still looking at Chorong. 

“Oh, come on. This isn’t you, Bomi-unnie.” Hayoung exclaimed.

“Just buy anything, I’ll eat it.” Bomi answered with straight face, making everyone laugh.

“Alright, see you then.”


xxx


The girls arrived and prepared the food they bought. They arranged the table, and distributed the chopsticks. They were calm, not until Chorong started to groan, making them all panic. Bomi ran outside to call the doctor in charge. 

“Eunji-yah.” Chorong exclaimed. 

The girls were shocked, thinking how Chorong could remember Eunji’s name after a long sleep. They couldn’t think straight, until Chorong laughed, making them more confused.

“Why are your faces like that?”

“How did you know her..” Naeun was shocked.

“What? You’re being weird, Naeun-ah.”

Namjoo being shocked of them all, “What is my name?”

“Kim Namjoo.” Chorong sighed, “Oh Hayoung.”

They weren’t sure how to react, as Bomi entered the room with the doctor and a nurse.

“What is the date today?” Doctor asked the nurse standing behind him.

“August 19, Doctor.”

Chorong wasn’t sure if she heard it right, but it was far from the last date she remembered.

“August 19?”

“Unnie, come on, listen to the doctor first.” Bomi asked, holding Chorong’s hand.

Chorong looked at Bomi’s hand holding hers, and asked everyone, “Who is she?”