Chapter 3

Blue

The smell of the food Chorong was making filled the air on the apartment. She continued cooking without looking at Bomi who was sitting on the table still dumbfounded. 

"Unnie! Answer me, please? Before I go crazy." Bomi said, pouting while talking to Chorong's back facing her.

"Quiet, Bom-ah. Let me finish this." Chorong brought the food she cooked on the table, and sat in front of Bomi.

"Okay, unnie. Talk to me." Bomi didn't even touched her chopsticks, still waiting for her unnie to speak.

"Eat first, Bom-ah. I know you missed my cooking." Chorong smiled before looking at her and had a bite.

"What.. is.. happening.." Bomi placed her hands together, as if she was praying, "What is happening?"

Chorong couldn't help but laugh, seeing the girl's reaction in front of her.

"I didn't sleep." Chorong said smiling, making Bomi look at her and notice the black shade under her eyes. She didn't notice it the whole time, because she was busy dumbfound-ing herself.

"I couldn't sleep, so I just read everything I wrote on that blue notebook." Chorong proudly confessed, "And it was all about you. There were the same phrases I wrote every day, there were different events happened, but I think my feelings are still the same, no?"

"Unnie.." Bomi was even speechless than before. She didn't see Chorong like this after that day, and this made her heart beats really, really fast.

"I remembered to count nine stars later tonight. Today is the second day, right?" 

Bomi finally smiled, "Yes, we must go to Han River later." And then she started eating, "Woah! This is still the best."

"Han River!" Eunji suddenly popped out on her head, remembering that Eunji asked her to come, but the girls didn't. "Eunji asked me to come last night at the Han River, but why didn't they come?"

"Why do they need to come?"

Chorong was confused, "They said they will celebrate your birthday and asked me to come. That's why I bought cake." She explained.

Bomi let out a chuckle, "Wow. I knew it. They planned it. We did celebrate my birthday before I went to see you! I was with them when I talked to you on phone..."

"I see.. They want us to talk, I think?" Chorong giggled, "But thanks to them anyways."

"So what do you want to do today, unnie?" Bomi asked her.

"How about you shower first?" Chorong suggested.

"I don't need to. You kiss me before even if I don't shower for days!" Bomi shouted, proudly.

"I did what?"

"What?"

"I did what?"

"You did what?"

"Yoon Bomi!" Chorong shouted.

"What?" Bomi said nervously, "I'll go shower. Byeeee"


xxx


"Eunji-unnie, let's sing!" Hayoung said, offering Eunji the mic.

"Later, maknae. This little girl don't let me stand up." Eunji laughed a little, pointing at Naeun who was doing nothing but holding Eunji's hand.

"Eyy. Get a room!" Namjoo declared, "This lovey-dovey."

The music started to fill the room as the door opened, showing Bomi and Chorong. They were all excited.

"Unnieeee! I miss you!" Namjoo said, almost hugging her just before Bomi stopped her.

"Let me introduce you all to Chorong-unnie." Bomi winked, making them all realize the situation.

Chorong didn't obviously know them except their names- as Bomi told her to memorize it. She was awkward with the four girls in front of her.

"This is Eunji, Hayoung, Namjoo and Naeun." Bomi slowly pointed them one by one.

"Hi, Chorong-unnie. We miss you." Hayoung said shyly.

Chorong awkwardly smiled and nodded. And then no one dared to speak. They were looking at each other weirdly, thinking of what should they do.

Bomi quietly pressed the buttons, and then the song Champion played from the karaoke. She held the mic and started her performance. The girls joined her as usual.

The girl's night passed fastly, as they all enjoyed the night. Everyone went to their apartments safely.

"Unnie, I'm too tired to go to Han River." Bomi said exhaustedly.

"I knew that. Let's just count here." They were in front of Chorong's apartment, as they both look above and started counting.

"Eight... Nine.." They were still looking at the stars above, "I'm afraid I will forget everything happened today again." Chorong confessed in a sad smile.

"I'll be here beside you, unnie, always." Bomi looked at her with the sweetest way she could. She wanted to hold Chorong, she wanted to feel her lips on hers.

Before Bomi could speak again, she felt something soft on her lips. It was Chorong. She felt her heart through the kiss, and she wanted more. Chorong suddenly broke the kiss, smiling. "I don't know if when can I do this again, so yeah..." 

Their lips met again, and it was still Chorong who made it happen. She closed her eyes, and felt the soft lips of Bomi. They were feeling each other, they were kissing under the dark sky and stars.