-/-

Music Notes

Hello, everyone.

This is not an update, unfortunately, and I want to apologize. I will update this soon, but for now I want to tell everyone you are not alone in this life no matter how you think otherwise.

I'm not what you call a "full blooded" Shawol, but I have witnessed the group grow into the men they are now. I remember just how adorably awkward and young they were as I navigate through grade school listening to their music more than 7 years ago. I loved them as an admirer, simply put, as a fan.

What transpired yesterday night was devastating. He looked so happy doing what he loved on stage. The stage was his home and the fans were part of his family. He was a living legacy and though how he made his exit was shocking at most, the least we could do for him is to keep his music alive in us forever.

He has fought a good fight, but he has made his decision and that is to rest. He would've wanted all of you to cope and accept that he did that because he thought it was best for him.

But if you or your friend may ever experience the same thing, please please please do your part and reach out to them. You may think you haven't done much if you do, but that would be a big deal for them.

I'm here to talk. Tell me your worries, concerns, anger, regrets.

The angels gained a beautiful singer in their heavenly choir. Jonghyun is happy and finally at peace. He would've wanted the same for you.