Boy in Luv

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

Title: BOY IN LUV (ehemandjealousehem)

Alternative title: No, Jimin’s "not" in love.

In which: Jungkook is.

(Read: Jungkook x you side story)

 

One day, determined to know how Jimin is doing and how he’s faring in the dance practice, you found time to get out of work. Since it has been three weeks since you have last seen him, you personally went and tried to cook him a balanced diet for his stamina during practice. In reality, it didn’t turn out well because you can’t cook that much with limited time and the “balanced” diet was more on meat than vegetables. Knowing that Jimin likes meat more, you just let it be.

Donning all black as your “Outfit of the day” concept, you wore your sunglasses and a snapback for style. You looked in the mirror and adjusted your over-sized black shirt and posed. With a hand on your hip, you nodded in approval and got your bag. You figured that since you’re surprising the others, you could get them something to drink so the most casual way to do it is to take a detour to Starbucks.

When you reached the dance studio and parked your car, you sighed in relief and looked at the drinks you safely put at the passenger side. Thinking of commute with those can lead to disaster so it’s a good thing you have a car now, you smiled while patting the the wheel after you parked. You got out of the car and decided that nope, you could make the other members think you’re only visiting Jimin. With an evil smirk in your luscious pink lips, you entered the dance studio and greeting the counter with a smile,the attendant bowed in recognition.

There were three floors with lots of rooms to provide people space for practicing privately but you know exactly where Jimin’s practice room is. Thanking internet and Jimin’s endless chatter in your group chat, you pulled down the handle of the practice room and smirked again when you found out it wasn’t locked--so you pushed the door open with a bang and went inside. Hearing the door being blasted open, HiTech and Jimin, JHope and Taehyung looked in alarm to see who was the reason. They were all lying down or sitting on the floor only for a ten minute break to catch their breaths as well as water and bathroom break.

 

“Jungkook, you--” Heo Junseon’s scolding died down when they saw your slim figure occupying he door way.

“SURPRISEE!!!” you exclaimed, pulling down your sunglasses and putting your arms up. You tilted your head to Junseon because you didn’t hear what he said. “Annyeonghaseyo~” you greeted, bowing 90 degrees and ending it with a trademark wink+peace sign.

 

There was an uproar and every one of HiTech members got up and rushed towards you shaking your hand and pulling you inside. You laughed as they introduced themselves all at the same time and telling you that they like your dance videos and cheered for you in competitions. You nodded and basked in the compliments they gave you and bowed in thanks.

 

“Oh no, I’m not that good yet.” you said as their voices dwindled down. They were about to tell you that you’re wrong but Jimin and Hoseok decided to step in already.

“No! Don’t believe her! She’s internally jumping in joy.” Hoseok immediately exclaimed with Jimin’s nod of agreement, laughing when you both swatted at them. He put an arm around your shoulder and gestured to HiTech and V. “Let me introduce you to my best friend’s sister.” he said, grinning.

Jimin jokingly shoved Hoseok away and twirled you, ending up with his arm around your shoulder. His eyesmile was bright as well as his grin when he heard you laugh because of the silly act. “And let me introduce to you my--”

 

The door banged open again and Jungkook went inside with a mischievous grin set in his mouth--but as he looked around the room and saw they were all huddled up around you, his head tilted in confusion. Jimin missed Taehyung’s glare at Jimin’s arm around you but Jungkook certainly didn’t and he didn’t like how Jimin is close to you even though he doesn’t know you.

 

“There he is! Jungkook-ah, I told you not to slam the door.” Junseon said, playfully putting him in a headlock.

You laughed and patted Jimin’s back. “Chimchim-ah, I missed you!” Jimin returned the laugh and hugged you tight.

“Me too~~” he pulled away and looked at you expectantly. You rolled your eyes, almost seeing a twitchy ear and a tail wagging like a puppy as his silent question hung in the air around the both of you. (Read: Why are you here?)

“I came here, I brought you lunch.” you said, grinning sheepishly. “It’s not that good, though.”

“Really?! You cooked!” Jimin’s jaw drop. “Is the moon going to be blue tonight? It’s rare! Like you cooking!”

“Yah, if you don’t want it--”

“I do! I do!” Jimin said, doing a happy dance and wriggle dance to prove it. “Thanks, Y/N~!!”

Hoseok suddenly tickled your nape and you started. “Yah, Hobi! That’s not nice!”

“You not bringing me lunch is not nice too! What about me?” Hoseok playfully whined as he shook you.

You rolled your eyes but grinned at the expectant looks you were getting. “Coffee delivery.”

 

There were exclamations and roars of happiness as they all jumped crazily in celebration. Someone the music and the freestyle dancing battle started randomly. You laughed at the crazy antics they showed you and decided to join in on the fun. With a cartwheel towards the center of the room and landing it with a split, you turned as you stood up and danced to the beat of the music all the while with the others’ encouragement and “OOOHHH!!!”s.

As the music slowed to a stop, there was a round of applause for everyone. You also clapped for the others who joined you while dancing and did high-fives and fistbumps with the HiTech members. You made Jimin and Hoseok follow you towards your car and take out the drinks out of it. You also gave Jimin his packed lunch and gave Hoseok a plastic bag full of bread pastry. You looked at your watched and your eyes widened at the time.

 

“Chimchim-ah, I really wanted to see your routine. I bet it would be really awesome but…” you trailed off, a sad pout on your lips that Jimin couldn’t resist laughing and pinching at your cheeks.

“It’s okay! I know work is work! Be careful on the way and don’t forget to breathe and relax while doing your work.” Jimin reminded, still pinching your cheeks.

“YAH.” you protested and immediately pinched his cheeks too in retaliation. “Yesh, I wirr sho lego off ma chicksh.”

Hoseok laughed in amusement when you both counted to three and let each other’s cheeks go.

“Thanks for stopping by, Y/N. The guys were really happy! They charged up their energy with your surprise visit.” Heseok said as he hugged you. “You’re still awesome at dancing, by the way. I hope we’ll dance together soon.”

“Thanks, Hobi~~`I hope so, too!!” you said, eyesmiling and getting inside your car. With the drinks already with Jimin and Hoseok, you waved goodbye and rolled up the car window.

 

 

As you get out of the parking lot, you didn’t notice two pairs of eyes watching your interaction with Jimin and Jhope with varied emotions. Back at the car, you smiled since Jimin is well-taken care off and seemed happier than ever. Seeing a violet-haired guy there keeping close to Jimin also triggered your suspicion that he’s the greatest factor of Jimin’s happiness during practice hours and even without enough proof, you know you’re right.

A call broke the comfortable silence that took place as your thoughts were halted and disturbed by a familiar ring tone. You reached for your phone and answered it. You couldn’t even greet because a voice already started scolding you.

 

“YAH, A-NE. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOUR MANAGER CALLED ME THAT YOU DIDN’T ANSWER HER CALLS AND YOU’RE NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE, HUH? WHY IS THAT? WERE YOU KIDNAPPED? LET ME AT TH--”

Sensing the phone taken away from your annoying sister, you smiled gratefully. “Hi Yoongi~”

“Hey.” there was a background noise of “Hi? Just hi? To my Suga? WTF, Ane!! I’m your sister! You didn’t even say hi to me!”

“I went to surprise Jimin.” you answered towards Yoongi’s silent question. “I’m on my way to work.”

“I figured you would. I also thought you are, considering the time.” Yoongi’s amused voice filled your car. “Found anyone interesting?”

“Hmmm…yeah, all the HiTech members and JHope are interesting and amazing at dancing. They’re all y but I know you’re not asking about that, huh?” Yoongi just hummed. “Yeah, I think Jimin’s soulmate is one of the new additions to the crew. I think it was the violet-haired guy since he was keeping Jimin clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter