Spring Day

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Title Spring Day

Alternative title : Not today

In which: They meet

 

Years passed and Jimin and Taehyung still didn’t find each other. They both graduated and have stable jobs, too. Their hair never turned back to its natural color or changed into a different one, too. Instead of giving up on finding their soulmates, Jimin and Taehyung took it as motivation to be better so that when they finally meet each other, they’ll feel worthy and good enough. Not that the both of them needed it, they fell in love the moment they saw their newly changed hair color.

 

It didn’t took a genius to know that they still want to meet their destined sooner, though. Jimin frequently walks through the busy district whenever he has time to spare just to have a chance to meet his soulmate again there while Taehyung takes to visiting different cafes and shops around and near their university once in a while in hopes in meeting his soulmate, too.

 

They never shy away from the awestruck looks their vibrant hair gets whenever someone looks their way because they’re proud to show that its the color that their soulmate thought that would look best. Knowing that, their friends encouraged and smiled at them while supporting their idea. It won’t do them any good if they dyed their hair another color and passed by their soulmate again, anyway.

 

Sure, there will be days where they are annoyed since “It’s Seoul. Why can’t we meet?” and be depressed for a few days but they picked themselves up and cheered up because “It’s Seoul. We can definitely meet.” They both have that in common. There will be days and nights where they look up towards the sky or ceiling wishing for some kind of sign where the other was or just simply wonder where they are and what are they doing. There will be days when they think of what they’ll do when they stay together and finally meet each other again and there will be days they’ll daydream what kind of soulmate the other is. Without knowing each other, they fell in love with their soulmate but a lot of people say that it’s natural so they took it to heart.

 

To Taehyung, Jungkook and him haven’t found their soulmates anyway so it’s fine for the time being and they both focused on being better for their soulmate. Taehyung also dreams about his soulmate, too. Dreams of happy laughter and eye smiles, white teeth and seemingly chubby cheeks that makes him happy throughout the day, he also dreams of arms and sinful hips moving, body rolls and hip s that keeps him hot and bothered and he treasures every bit of them even if he can’t remember the defining features clearly when he wakes up.

 

The time for Jimin to wish and pray harder than ever to find his soulmate is when Yoongi finally found his. He’s happy for the now mint green haired hyung but can’t help but feel a pang in his heart because the people around him are finding his soulmate while he can’t even find his. He feels that his patience is running out and he wants to see his soulmate this time more than ever.

 

When you paved a way and introduced your sister to Yoongi, you had undoubtedly introduced your sister’s group of friends to yours. Now that Namjoon and Jin are paired and won’t be letting go of each other, then Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon gained a few more members of the family and vice versa. Jimin was happy for his hyungs and you all know it but all of you also knew Jimin’s closer to breaking point.

 

Day by day, the need to see his soulmate grew that sometimes he can’t even breathe properly. You, Namjoon and Yoongi worry for Jimin’s condition as he continued to push himself harder and harder. There were times that Jimin already collapsed because of it but refused to go to the hospital but the three of you are having none of it. When you all kidnapped Jimin and got him checked up, the four of you were met with the results of “Soulmate Anxiety” which is something people get when they met their soulmate but haven’t exactly found them, it starts from difficulty of breathing, heart palpitation, tiredness, sluggishness, insomnia. When Jimin stormed away while denying it, Namjoon prodded for more information. The doctors said it is also a symptom that the emergency signals will fade away after some time and Jimin’s haircolor will be back to its natural color soon. Thanking the doctors, you all planned to make Jimin forgive you three for taking him to a hospital.

 

When Yoongi and Namjoon let Jimin hear and sing the song they’ve been collaborating on while eating the ice cream you gave as a treat, you were all forgiven immediately with smiles, laughter and “jamless” jokes. A few weeks later, It was subtle but the three of you noticed Jimin’s depression coming back and thought of something to tackle it away. Hoseok proved that he brings hope when he casually invited you all to join a dance competition with him, the three of you immediately pushed Jimin to go for it since Jimin loves to dance and it will distract him a bit.

 

It was the first day of the practice and being jittery mother hens, Jimin has to put up with Namjoon and Yoongi as you and Hoseok watch from the sidelines outside of Hoseok’s own dance studio.

 

“Jimin, be careful. We don’t want you getting hurt somehow.”

“Yes, Dad.”

“No, listen to Namjoon. If you literally break a leg, I will massage it for you so hard you won’t be able to use it anymore.” Yoongi said, eyes narrowing. “Be careful.”

“Yes, mom..”

Since it has been going for a few minutes now, you decided to stop it since it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter