Lie

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter:1

Title: Lie

Alternative Title: Lost

In which: Jimin experiences heartbreak. Also #Friendshipgoals

 

There are times that soulmates find each other even before their marks are formed and there are times we feel that a person is our soulmate even though they’re not. There are also times we are mistaken and fooled by our emotions and it makes us believe that one certain individual can be our soulmate.

There will be days where you don’t care if you have one and just find love rather than let love find you. There will be days where you pine for your soulmate just to make sure they’re still there. There will be days where you lay in bed, eyes on the ceiling and thinking about them even if you haven’t met them.

Coming across your soulmate is said to be very common. Finding them is very hard. It is an inevitable and complicated system because nobody knows where their other half is and why there is such things. Soulmates can be classified either rare or common in most cases because of it.

Sometimes, the emergency sense via hair color changing is absolutely useless because you can’t find them. Sometimes, the said tingle in the body can’t be felt immediately and you’ll realize your soulmate had already passed by. Sometimes, you and your soulmate may have interacted some ways or went to the same place at the same time but never met with each other.

 

Let me tell you the story of Park Jimin and how he met his soulmate.

 

A story filled with heartbreak but with a not-so unexpected ending.

 

Are you ready?

 

~

Park Jimin is a dramatic, cheerful, joyful, and a positive person that everyone is annoyed and at the same time, enamored with. He has a certain charm that lifts people’s spirits up and make them smile. He may have some flaws but he doesn’t care about them because his loved ones accepts him for who he truly is.

That is why as your best friends since forever, you, Yoongi and Namjoon agreed to steer Jimin away from someone who can hurt him and do nothing good to him. He is too precious to be broken so many times.

 

 

Flashback: When all of you are soulmateless and Jimin gets his heart “broken”.

 

“Y/N!!! Y/N!!!” Jimin yelled as he trespassed on the dance studio you were currently practicing in. As Jimin slammed open the door to the room you were in, you grinned.

 

“Chimchim!!” you laughed as he lunged himself towards you and hugged you tight. “I missed you!!” he exclaimed as you let yourself be picked up and be twirled around.

“I missed you too!!” Jimin’s eyesmile showed as he grinned.

“How was Daegu?” you asked. Jimin was away to some dance contest in Daegu for nearly a month because of the preparations, recitals, practices and competition. “Did you win?” (Read: It was actually just two weeks)

Jimin’s smile faltered as he scratched his cheek. “I…I won.” he announced weakly.

“That’s great, isn’t it?” You tilted your head in confusion. “What’s wrong?”

Jimin’s face turned red and waved his hands. “N-nothing. It’s just…”

“It’s just Chimchim here has a crush on the event organizer that he feels sad he can’t see him again.” Yoongi said, leaning on the doorway and ignoring Jimin’s indignant protest. “Jimin, I told you. Get over him. He’s not worth your time.”

“Yoongi!” you frowned, silently scolding him. “What are you doing here?”

Yoongi shrugged. “Can’t you tell I’m the one who became Jimin’s for two weeks?”

You were about to retort back when Namjoon pushed Yoongi inside the room and smiled at you.

“All right, that’s enough the two of you.” He handed you and Jimin some sweets and throwing one at Yoongi’s direction. “Now let’s talk about Jimin’s crush.”

“He is not my crush, okay?” Jimin’s cheeks puffed at the raised eyebrows directed at him. “Okay, so maybe just a little.” his cheek tinged pink as he focused on the treat, obviously thinking about the guy. He looked at your pointed stare and he shyly mumbled “Okay, maybe a lot.”

“Well, maybe the organizer can be your soulmate.” you suggested, munching on a pocky stick. It’s Jimin’s crush so you have to be supportive. Besides, no one can top Taeyang in Jimin’s heart yet.

“Well…my mark isn’t going to come and show itself for a few more months so I don’t think I’ll know it’s him.” Jimin answered, there was a few second pause before he suddenly looked hopeful. “But what if it’s him?”

“Okay, let’s not think like that Jimin. You’ll only get hurt.” Yoongi cut in, patting Jimin’s head. Jimin huffed and slapped Yoongi’s hand away. “Also, since your birthday already passed, your mark might just show randomly.”

“How about we celebrate Jimin’s victory?” Namjoon asked before Jimin and Yoongi initiate another quarrel.

“What a good idea, Nammie!” You clapped, “and while we’re at it, let’s find your soulmate too!”

“Why only mine?” Namjoon asked. “I don’t have my mark yet.”

“It’s okay, I think by the time we’re 23 or 25 we are all successful and have found our soulmates by then.” Jimin stated, grinning. “Right now, let’s all just have some fun!”

 

After raiding your closets and deciding your outfits, you all went to a random club to celebrate Jimin’s win. Of course, with the handy fake I.Ds with you.

 

 

Different kinds of lights, music, drinks and groups of people greeted them as soon as they entered. The music playing was a slow one so only a few are on the dance floor and after some difficulty, you all managed to find a booth. Yoongi swayed to the music, nodding his head up and down at the beat before joining Namjoon to order their drinks and hopefully not letting him spill anything.

 

“Jimin~!” someone yelled, approaching their booth. You and Jimin looked and saw a girl wearing a skimpy outfit approaching.

“Noona!” Jimin greeted, standing up and hugging her.

“Why are you kids here?” She asked, looking at you from head to toe. You only raised a brow at her. “This club ain’t for you.”

“My cousin owns this place.” you stated as if it was true, Jimin looked confused but shrugged the comment off.

“We’re here to have fun.” Jimin concluded, patting his noona. “How about you, Noona?”

“Well, I’m here to have fun too!” She laughed before stepping away when the music took a turn. “See you!” she sashayed towards the dancefloor, heels clicking loudly.

 

When Jimin was seated again, Namjoon and Yoongi came back bearing a bottle of alcoholic drink the bartender made, soju, a big bottle of water, a pitcher of chaser, glasses and a multitude of snacks.

 

“Hey Jiminnie, who was that?” Namjoon asked through the loud music that suddenly played.

“A noona!” Jimin replied, munching on some nachos Yoongi brought. Yoongi tossed you a chip and it hit your forehead and landed on your lap. You picked it up and tossed it back to Yoongi who dodged it.

“Yo, miss frowny face. What’s up with you?” He asked, looking at your disgruntled face. You glared at him before nodding at the direction of the woman who went to greet Jimin.

“Something about her seems so wrong.” You stated, huffing. Yoongi scoffed.

“How would you know?”

“Woman’s intuition.”

“Don’t mind her!” Jimin said, smiling as the music took another turn. He nodded his head to the beat and pulled you. “Come on, let’s dance!!!”

Since Namjoon and Yoongi came for the drinks, (Read: They just can’t dance) You let Jimin drag you to the dance floor. Both of you can dance and dance and dance and dance freely together and be in your own world for a limited time only because once Namjoon and Yoongi saw someone without good intention approaching the both of you, one of them will bring you back and once that happens, you’ll all go out the club and spend the night somewhere else or sleeping over Jimin, Yoongi or Namjoon’s house (Read: Because Namjoon and Yoongi always kills the fun and Jimin claims they are the ones who doesn’t have any jams)

So the time limit is until someone gets too by the both of you and wants to grind their body to yours.

Yoongi’s eyes wandered around the bar and narrowed to one person. Namjoon shot down a drink before looking at Yoongi’s direction.

 

“Hey, what’s got your jams in a twist?” He asked, eyes looking at Jimin owning the dancefloor for a moment before turning back to Yoongi.

“It’s that guy.” Yoongi said, nodding at the direction “He’s the event organizer Jimin has a crush on.”

 

Namjoon looked at the built and the looks of the guy. Good looks, nice body structure, nice watch. Shrugging, he didn’t mind it. He can find someone more attractive than that. How Yoongi can recognize him, he isn’t sure though.

 

“Let the guy go, Yoon hyung. He’s not worth yours or Jimin’s time.” Namjoon pointed out, drinking. “Besides, from what Jimin told me, that guy was kind to him and guided him throughout the contest so he might be a good guy. Although, maybe that guy just wanted to get into Jimin’s pants so we better keep an eye out.”

 

Frowning as if something bad will happen, Yoongi glared at the guy before nodding his head and downing his drink.

 

“We’d better get out here soon. I think Y/N’s intuition will come true.”

 

After almost an hour of dancing, you and Jimin went back to the booth smiling crazily and high-fiving and fist bumping each other.

 

“You’ve gotten better, Y/N.”

“You too, Chimchim.”

 

Namjoon and Yoongi looked bored af because they’ve already finished bottles of alcohol and you and Jimin looked as if you don’t want to go yet and even after all that alcohol, none of them feel tipsy yet.

 

“I’m starting to feel like a chaperon.” Yoongi commented, crinkling his nose. You laughed and sipped some soju after drinking water. You pulled Yoongi ignoring his complaints.

“Come on grandpa, let’s dance. It’s a rare chance you’ll get to dance with me, y’know.”

 

Begru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter