From, Soohyuk.

ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

April 7 2018

 

Jiyong,

 

I am really sorry for what I did, and why I did it. I hope you really could forgive me. And what you've asked of me.. to take care of Taeyeon.. I'm doing it. I'm trying my best. I'm visiting her from time to time, and if I'm free of schedules— I am filming a new drama so it's becoming hard for me. But don't worry, I'm setting up the walls. Not just because of you, but it's for me too. I won't fall for her, I won't make the same mistake again. If I ever do that, I swear, you don't need to beat me anymore, because I'll jump into hell in no time.

 

Kim Taeyeon... she's okay now. Her health's improving a lot. She told me she's doing it for you. And that makes me happy. I hope you could continue your relationship. That's all I want.

 

Jiyong, take care of yourself there and come back safely. If we meet again.. I hope we'll not be strangers. You can count on me again, always, bestfriend.

 

 

And if you ever have problems and needed someone to talk to.. I'll be free and let's drink that! I'll be on our usual place.. and on our usual seat.

 

From,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter