Ex-Bestfriend.

ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got busy, sorry.

But thank you for all the encouragements. I love y'all. ♥

 

SO! Let's hear it out first from the ex-bestfriend.

 

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

 

SOOHYUK'S POV

 

How far would you go for the girl you like?

 

 

I didn't mean it.

Taking an advantage to Taeyeon.

Hurting Jiyong.

Breaking our friendships.

 

Not at all.

 

 

Some people might be wondering how did I become friends with GD/Jiyong. I've answered that years ago through interviews,

 

From Allkpop: "It has been a long time since I have known G-Dragon or Kwon Jiyong in real life. I have watched him grow, we have been friends since he was a young trainee, and I must say that he is truly an awesome person to hang around with and there's so much to learn from him. It clearly expresses himself as an individual, he's got swag.  But I'm not someone who can follow G-Dragon's unique style."

From Soompi: "Since debut, Big Bang’s G-Dragon, T.O.P and I have been members of an exclusive club. The name of our group is called ‘Nuthang’ which means a new idea that is who we are. Usually when we want to go out one of us will call the rest. Though there isn’t much to say about our meetings, we mostly drink and drink and drink. We also mostly like to watch movies and T.O.P and I usually talk about acting. There even was a time when G-Dragon had made fun of my acting. Ever since I was little I dreamed of becoming an entertainer, back then I just learned by playing. I’m still like a rookie player with my childhood dreams, but it is a step in the right direction with a great group of friends that look so good."

 

And just last year, in March, I've became labelmates with him, an artist of YG entertainment. And we've become much closer than before. Jiyong and I. Like real brothers.

 

 

 

And how did I become friends with Kim Taeyeon, you ask?

 

 

 

Simple.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

He proudly introduced me his new girlfriend last 2016, saying he likes her so much and he's being serious with her. I was very happy back then. Knowing that he's now taking girls or dating a girl seriously. That guy surely knows just how to play. But when he introduced Taeyeon to me, I undestand then just why he's being serious.

 

Kim Taeyeon is a delicate, beautiful woman. We all know she's the famous leader of the girl group, SNSD. And every man in korea would want to be her boyfriend. Even the women likes her. Aside from her beautiful self, her angelic voice is also one of the things that made her who she is, and what made her succeed. There isn't any thing unlikable about her, right? That's why I liked her. Everyone likes her. So there's nothing wrong if I like her too, right?

 

But realizations hit me so hard in the face.

 

How it's wrong to like the girlfriend of Kwon Jiyong, also known as the famous BIGBANG's leader.

And how it's much more a ing mistake when you like your bestfriend's girlfriend.

So wrong in so many ways. But why did I do it? What happened, Soohyuk?

 

 

 

***

I came back from a runway event in Paris as I was chosen as one of the models for a clothing brand. Last time I went there, I was with Jiyong and the crew for PMO event. He sponsored us and gave us limited edition products of his. He's so generous and all I could think is how lucky we are for Kwon Jiyong. And I wanted to give back. So as we both love fashion, I bought him some fashionable items like clothes, accessories and shoes. I also took the chance to shop for wines as Paris has the perfect winery place. I bought two Château Montrose as presents for Jiyong and Taeyeon because they'll be celebrating their anniversary soon.

 

I was supposed to drop all the gifts to Jiyong's apartment but I was informed that he's out of the country. The items are all in my car and I'm worried that they may get broken or wore if I put it back and forth inside my car. And I wouldn't just give it to anyone because it's a personal gift. So I decided to call on Taeyeon and just give it all to her.

 

 

"Yoboseyo~?"

 

"Ah, ye, Taeyeon-ah, I have presents for you and Jiyong. I was about to drop it in his apartment but I was told he's out of the country?"

 

"Ahh, that's right. He's in Japan for a fanmeeting."

 

"I'm wondering if I could, like, just give these all to you so Jiyong could pick them up from you instead?"

 

"Sure, Soohyuk-oppa. I'll text you my address."

 

"Gomawoyeo."

 

 

 

I smiled. Jiyong, you're seriously one lucky guy. You got the fame and money, and your girl is so kind.

 

Your girl.

 

 

 

Soohyuk, not now.

 

 

 

Jiyong would always invite me for a drink whenever he wants to celebrate an occassion. Of course, Taeyeon would always be by his side. Since then, I got to know her. I admit, I liked her. Jiyong knows that. I've told him.

 

 

 

"Jiyong, how did you get someone like her?" I said, mocking him.

 

"You know I can get whatever I want." he joked.

 

"Seriously bro."

 

It's his turn to laugh, "I really don't know. It just happened. And you don't know how happy I am to have her."

 

"I can see that in you. Honestly I like her. Too bad she got you."

 

He looked at me, a little shocked. Then smirked and drank some of his wine, "She'll be happy if she'd know. Everyone likes her. But I trust you, you know that."

 

"Of course, bro." I replied, giving him my assurance.

 

 

 

 

 

I liked her as a woman. I was amazed at how she takes care of herself, how she makes herself so lady-like. A respectable beautiful woman. But she's now with someone who deserves her, someone who can't be compared with anyone else. No one can beat Kwon Jiyong. And I respect that.

 

I hoped so.

 

 

 

 

 

I arrived at Taeyeon's place after a thirty-minute drive. She's wearing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter