Work On

Show Me Your Love

EUNHYUK's POV

Oh God. She's really cool. I knew it would be hard to get her, but see... She's so pretty. I would do my best to be with her. She stood up and left.

TIFFANY's POV

Those boy. Really annoying. Why should he asked me to be his girlfriend ? We just met at the day ! Wasn't he crazy ?

I walked with JooHyun to the library. "Tiffany", I heard someone called me. I turned back. Those boy AGAIN ?! Why ? Oh gosh. Should I meet him everyday ? "What are you doing here ? Didn't I say that don't get nearer to me anymore ?", I said as I walked again. He grabbed my hand. Hell. "Yah ! Don't touch me !", I slapped him. I didn't know why. I wasn't a girl who slap people that easy. But if I felt in danger, I would spontaneously do. "Omo. You're so violent", he said as he put his hand on his cheek. "Hyung", I saw another boy came. "Are you okay ?", he asked as he helped his hyung. I really wanted to apologize but... "See. You slapped me ! You have to be my girlfriend ! Every girl who touch me must be mine!", he said. No way ! "Huh ? Are you crazy ? Just dream it", I grabbed JooHyun and walked away.

EUNHYUK's POV

Oh stupid. Why did I say that ? She would think that I did. Of course not. Not all of girls who touch me be my girlfriend. I just 'date' them. "Hyung, I think it will be hard to get her. You can just find another girl right ?", Siwon said. "Shut up ! It's different. I think I really fallin' love with her", I grinned. "Hyung. But you fallin' love with every girl !", he said that, again ! "Hell you ! I said it's DIFFERENT ! You know ? My heart beat so fast from the first time I saw her !", I said, honestly. "O-Okay hyung. Whatever. But I'm sure. She will be hard to get. Just, good luck. I have to go now", he said and left. 

I walked to the library. And when I got in. I saw Tiffany sat on a double-desk. I came closer. and sat beside her. She turned to me. "You ?!", she shouted in whisper. It's library. "Hi !", I grinned. "Why you're here ? I said that don't get nearer to me !", she shouted again, in whisper. "It's library. Public place. Am I not allowed ?", I smirked. She sighed.

TIFFANY's POV

I was reading my book. Someone sat beside me. I turned. God ! Those boy again ! "You ?!", I shouted in whisper since it's library. "Hi !", he grinned. "why you're here ? I said that don't get nearer to me !", I shouted again, in whisper. "It's library. Public place. Am I not allowed ?", he smirked. He's right. But... Why ? and I sighed.

I stood up and walked to the book shelves. Left him alone. I tried to find a new book that I must read for the next lesson. But hell. I was too short to reach those book. It's so high. I was a bit embarrassed as I jumped a bit. But no way. Still couldn't reach it. I felt a warmth on my back all of sudden. My heart beat was getting more and more fast. I smelled such a familiar scent. A hand reached the book that I was looking for. I faced him, as he faced me. Those boy, again ?! "Here", he gave me the book. He... He looked cool all of sudden. Oh, no way !! Why did my heart beat that fast ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept updating SHORT chaps. Sorry, very sorry. Please tell me your opinion ! So I would make it better ;)

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks <3

And check out my HAEFANY story too !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124330/the-truth-of-love-donghae-haefany-romance-tiffany