Days

Show Me Your Love

TIFFANY's POV

It's our first day to practice. We had lots of hard dance steps. What a relief, I didn't have to get that much scene with those boy. "Hey", someone patted my shoulder slowly. I turned back. Oh ? "Hi, I'm Henry. Nice to work with you", he greeted. He looked nice. "Hi, I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you too", I smiled awkwardly. "So, you come alone here ?", he asked. "Yes. Erm... Actually no. I'm here with those boy", I pointed at the boy who was practicing his dance steps. "That one ?", he asked, then I nodded.

HENRY's POV

I saw her. She was busy practicing her dance steps. Looked a bit weird. Maybe she couldn't dance that well. 

I approached her. "Hey", I patted her shoulder slowly. She turned back. OH GOD. She's so pretty ! Not like all the girls I've dated before. She would be my next target. Tch. "Hi. I'm Henry. Nice to work with you", I greeted. She smiled. Hi, I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you too", those smile, a bit awkward. "So, you come here alone ?", I asked. "Yes. Erm... Actually no. I'm here with those boy", she pointed at a boy who was practicing in the corner of the room. "That one ?", I made sure. She nodded. Those red-hair boy ? Yucks. He didn't even look better than me. There would be no way for the possibility that he would disturb my plan here.

"So, Tiffany. Since we gotta work together... Let's practice this all together. Okay ?", I said. She showed me something, that I even couldn't get in heaven soon. Her great eye-smile ! "Yap", she said. 

Tch. I never thought that it would be easy to get her. "Okay. Let's start from the first dance step", I commanded. I grabbed her hand. Helped her to make good moves. 

EUNHYUK's POV

Oh ? I stopped my dance. Hell. I saw those boy with my Tiffany ! I rapidly walked toward them. "Oppa", someone grabbed my hand. I turned back. Who's she ? "Hi. Oppa. I'm Krystal. Your partner here. Where are you going ?", she asked. "I wanna go there", I pointed at Tiffany. "Hm ? Just let them there. Let's practice together !", she pulled me.Hell. I had to SAVE my tiffany !!

She brought me to the corner of the room back. "Let's start. Oppa. Erm... Can you teach me how to dance ?", she said. Who the hell she was ? Huh ? Asked me to teach her. "Aish. The practice time is almost done. I wanna go now", I said. Avoid her. "Not yet oppa ! Come on !", she pulled me back. "Aish. Okay. Just 5 minutes", I said and sighed.

"Everyone ! Please come here !", I heard that. I rapidly left her and went straight to the middle of the hall-room. "Okay.  You all may drink first. We've gave you all bottle of drink. So, after all of you have practiced to dance. Now is the time to practice your voice. The first main role, stay here. The second role go to the corner of the room. The rest, go to another corner. Okay ?", the director said. Everyone made sure.

"Let's go", I saw Tiffany stood up. Yap. She's the second role. So she had to go to the corner. Oh ? But I saw those boy, who gonna be Tiffany's partner pour some water to the floor. Pretended like the bottle fell accidentally. Tiffany, she walked and slipped !

"Ouch", she said and about to fell on the floor. Hell yeah. But those boy helped her. "Are you okay ?", he said innocently. "I-I'm okay", she replied and stood up. "There must be someone who poured out the water",said and helped Tiffany to stand up. What the hell was he trying to do huh ? Hurt my Tiffany ? 

"Yah ! You're the one who poured out the water ! You did it on purpose !", I stood up and faced him. "You ! What do you mean, huh ? He helped me ! How come would you think that he wants to hurt me huh ?", Tiffany said. God. "Tiffany ! Trust me ! He did it on purpose ! Maybe he wants to get your attention !", I said. "Stop it ! You ! Didn't I tell you that don't ever try to talk to me ? Don't disturb my life !", she said. TIFFANY ! T-R-U-S-T ME !!

HENRY's POV

HELL. He knew it ! what a relief, Tiffany didn't trust him. Okay. I thought that he's nothing. But... I had to beware of him.

Tch. I saw.. That Tiffany hated him. Tch. Okay. Easy to sweep him off. Just act innocent  and be the hero in front of Tiffany. Make her hate him more and more. So I could get her. And he could get out from my plan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this lacking update >.< How's it ? TELL ME !!

Anyway, give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ~ Thanks <3

*p.s. : I think I'm gonna update it late. I start to have lots of exams ;_;