HERO

Show Me Your Love

TIFFANY's POV

Another day of practice. I was in the practice room ALONE.

I practiced some dance steps. But, hell yeah. That's HARD ! All of sudden, I heard someone came in. Tch. Those boy again ?!

He approached me, so I walked away. Took a distance from him. "Tiffany !", someone called me from the door. "HENRY !", I shouted happily. Finally, a hero came to save me. "Let's practice !", Henry said and grabbed my hands. Brought me somewhere else. 

EUNHYUK's POV

Tch. Those girl. Why you're so STUPID HWANG TIFFANY ?! He's not that kind ! He's the one who cheated ! 

"Oppa !", I heard Krystal's voice. Aigoo. That annoying girl. God. Would you mind to make me stay away from her ? I disliked her !

HENRY's POV

"erm.. Fany. Please wait here. I'll be back. You can practice on the stage. I'll be back in few minutes !", I said and left her. Time to do my plans. 

TIFFANY's POV

Henry just left me. I got to the stage. WOW. It's my dream come true. I really wanted to be a star, honestly. Soon, I would be on the stage and performed charmingly ! 

I danced and danced. In distance, I could see those boy with his role-mate. They chatted. Tch. Who care ?

EUNHYUK's POV

I took a look at Tiffany who stood on stage instead of this Krystal thing. She's TOTALLY PRETTIER than that Krystal. She's a jewel. 

She danced charmingly, even her dance skill wasn't that completely good. But, great. 

Something strange, the lamp above her head was... ABOUT TO FALL !!

I walked to her slowly, made sure if the lamp in a bad condition or not. Once I got nearer to her, I really could see those lamp flew down ! "TIFFANY !", I shouted as I jumped onto the stage. Pushed her away by my hug.

BANG !!

The lamp fall that way. "O-uch", I heard Tiffany whispered. "A-are you okay ?", I asked. "Y-yap. But you banged me too hard !", she protested. "Sorry", I grabbed her hand. She must be in pain.

HENRY's POV

AISH !! Why the heck he jumped first than me ! I was about to run to her, but... he suddenly appeared ! HELL. I need to do another plan !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HM. SORRY for this VERY SHORT CHAPTER >.<

Anyway, start from now. I'll be in SEMI-HIATUS. I'll update ONLY when I have time. I need to study for EXAMS which decide my future >.< Don't worry, I'll update as I could ;)

Keep supporting this fic ! Give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank You ~