WHAT ?!

Show Me Your Love

EUNHYUK's POV

I smiled again, as people clapped. "Okay. Congratulations to Lee Hyukjae and Hwang Tiffany ! You two can start the exercise tomorrow", the teacher said.  

TIFFANY's POV

W-Wait ! Tomorrow ?! Ugh. That fast ? I just attended this school anyway... I really hope that he wouldn't get the cast which could meet me a lot. 

>>NEXT DAY

I walked into the bus. Headed to the venue where I was going to start the practice. "Hello", I greeted everyone as I came into the big room. "Hi ! you must be Hwang Tiffany, right ?", a woman asked. "Yes, I am. I'm Hwang Tiffany, nice to meet all of you", I bowed. "Okay, take your seat", she said and let me sit. "Hello everyone", I heard someone said in distance. I turned back. THOSE BOY. He smiled when I saw him. Yucks. That was... Too cheesy.

"Okay everyone. It's time to announce your role. We've gathered all of you here, from different universities. Different schools. Different companies. You're all artists and some of you aren't. But I still have to see you're skills now. so, let's do a small skill show", she said as I widened my eyes. So the role wasn't decided yet ?!

He came to the front first. Looked so confident. He danced. Cool, I admitted. But still, no way. "Hwang Tiffany, your turn", finally. I came to the front. I sang. As well, The Whole New World. That song, could show my voice skill a lot. My pure voice. 

"Oh, those girl's voice isn't even that good. I know she won't be the lead role. But I'm sure that boy will", I heard girls whispered a I walked back to my seat. Hell. But, yeah. I wanted to thank God if I won't be his partner or anything in this musical. 

EUNHYUK's POV

"So, everyone. I've decided your roles. Here they are...", she announced. Until the time for the final roles. "So, the second lead role of the girl, is.... Hwang Tiffany !", everyone clapped. Good. I hope I'll be the second lead role ! "For the boy, it's.... Henry Lau !", oh ?! Who's he ? Not me ?! HELL. "For the main role. Lee Hyukjae and Jung Krystal !", she finally announced. GOD ! Why wasn't I with her ?! "And one thing. The most important. I hope Tiffany and Henry could build such a feeling cause both of you will have a little kissing scene soon", I widened my eyes as everyone screamed "Wooooow~". I saw her, Tiffany. She also did. Widened her eyes. I didn't even know, which one was those Henry thing ! 

HENRY's POV

Good. Everything went well, as what I planned. Yap. I was the one who asked those producer to made me and those pretty girl as a couple and have... Kiss. I paid her. Everything would be easy, as long as I have money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. I randomly put Henry and Krystal. You'll know the reason, SOON. Please don't hate me. Cause I'll make them as the antagonist roles >.<

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE please ! Thanks a lot <3