Start

Show Me Your Love

TIFFANY's POV

"Mom ! Why ? Why should we move here again? I dislike this country !", I shouted as we arrived in my apartment. "Yah ! Hwang Tiffany ! Don't say that ! You ever grew up here !", she said back. "B-But... I prefer San Fransisco more", I said and pouted. "No way. Fix the way you speak from now on ! Tomorrow, is your first day to go to college", she made me widened my eyes. "Mom ! I must be tired ! How come can you ask me to go ?", I complained. "Tiff ! Stop it ! Now unpack your stuffs to your room !", she commanded. "Okay", I took my suitcases and some boxes into my room. "Wait. Mom. Why there's only 1 room in this apartment. where would you and dad sleep ?", I asked after I realized. "Oh dear. You don't know ? Dad didn't tell you ? we gonna live in another apartment", I widened my eyes. Super shocked. "WHAT ?! Oh, no way ! So I'll live alone ?", I approached her. "Of course. You're 23", she smiled. "Oh no ! But... Mom... I... Aish. How come did both of you can make such as this decision", I pouted. "We didn't get any good apartment. I mean, we just only got 1 apartment for a couple and an apartment for a college student. Your college isn't far from here. You can take a bus", she said. "Mom. You.. Isn't it too much ? I live with you for 23 years and now we must be apart ? I can't do house-works that well !", i complained again. "Learn well, honey", she smiled.

"Honey, your dad is waiting in the apartment. I mean, another one. I'll leave now", my mother said. "Okay mom. Take care", I accompanied her to the lobby.

I woke up early in the morning. Ugh. I couldn't cook that well. So what should I do ? I just could eat bread and drink a glass of milk that my mom bought for me. I went out of the apartment, went straight to a bus stop near the apartment.

Seoul Art University, my college. I got off the bus. walked to a big place. A sign in the gate, "Seoul Art University". I took Music and Act department. I couldn't act that well but I love to sing. One thing. I felt strange. People stared at me. Why ? "Hey, girl", a boy approached me. yucks. "What ?", I asked in such a tone. Acted cool. "Oh~ So cold. Are you a new student ?", he asked and touched my chin. "Don't touch me !", i moved his hand away. "See. You're so cold", he said and winked. What was that ? "Do you wanna be my girlfriend ?", he said and touched my cheek. That was... Yucky ! "Don't touch me !", I slapped him. Automatically. "Yah !", he was about to slap me back. But I just stared at him. Would he dare ? "You ! Just wait. I'll give you my revenge !", he walked away. Tch. 

I met the principle, asked my class. and one of the teacher accompanied me into a classroom. He knocked the door. "everyone. We have a new friend. she just moved from San Fransisco. Come in", he asked me. I walked into the classroom. such a noise appeared. Everyone clapped. I heard boys were shouting. What happened ? Did they really have to be like that ? "Introduce yourself", the teacher said. "Hello, I am Hwang Tiffany. Just call me Tiffany. I just moved from San Fransisco yesterday. I ever lived here when I was kid. Please take care of me well", I bowed. "Woohoo~", boys screamed. "Take your seat", the teacher pointed at a seat in the corner of the class. I walked there. "Hi !", a girl who sat beside my desk said. "Oh, hi !", I smiled. "My name is JooHyun", she said. "Nice to meet you, JooHyun", I gave her my eyesmile.

The teacher explained. I tried to concentrate but you know. My korean wasn't that well at the time. I couldn't understand that much. "Aw", I moaned after I felt something thrown on my head. A paper ? I took it. "Hi, Tiff. Nice to see you. You're so pretty even I just can look at you at your back", I read in whisper. I looked back. A boy with spiky hair smiled. He's the one who threw ? Yucks. Why ? I turned back to the teacher. another paper thrown. "I love your smile", it said. I turned back again. He smiled. So annoying !

EUNHYUK's POV

I threw another paper. she looked back. Goddess. She's so pretty ! "Hyung ! Stop it ! She'll feel uncomfortable", Siwon whispered. "It's okay", I whispered back.

The class ended. A break time. I saw she left the class room, so I followed her. "Hyung, so she would be your next target ?", Siwon asked and followed me. "I don't know. But I think I'm fallin' for her", I said as we tip-toed. "Hyung, but you fallin' love for every girl !", he said. "shut up ! You ! Stupid ! She would hear us !", I scolded him. "Hyung. Why should we tip-toed ? She just goes to the canteen", Siwon said. 

She sat with JooHyun. I decided to approached her. Some of girls approached me. "Kyaaaa !~ Oppa !", they screamed as they saw me. Yap. I was a famous boy. "Oppa, should we date again ?", a girl said. "Erm.. Let's talk later", I avoided them. "Hi !", I approached Tiffany. She looked up. "You ?", she said in such a tone. "Why ? I'm Lee Hyukjae. Call me Eunhyuk", I smiled. "Don't smile. I dislike your gummy smile", she said and avoid me. "Hey. That's not funny. So Tiffany, I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend ?", i said and winked.

TIFFANY's POV

"Kyaaaa !~", I heard such a noise. I saw those boy came. "JooHyun, who is he ?", I asked JooHyun who sat beside me. "He's Eunhyuk. A famous boy. But he's a playboy", she said. "Ew. Playboy ?", I continued to drink.

"Hi !", I looked up. Him. "You ?", I asked. Why ? I'm Lee Hyukjae. Call me Eunhyuk", he said and smiled. He had gummy smile. I didn't know what to say, except, "don't smile. I dislike your gummy smile". I turned away. "Hey. That's not funny. So Tiffany, I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend ?", i said and winked. What ? That fast ? He's really a playboy ! "Sorry, but of course not ! Don't ever dare to get nearer to me again. Memorize that ! A playboy. Come on, JooHyun", I grabbed my bag and went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's it ? TELL ME ! TELL ME ! If it's not that good. I'll delete this story. Cause I need more subscribers to continue this >.<

Check out my HaeFany story too !

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks a lot <3