Chapter 3- Sowon's POV

Holding On

I couldn't help but feel bad for lying to the members. All they had were good intentions to care of me if I was feeling bad. I don't want to worry them. Especially now. There's so much going on for us at the moment. The practicing, appearances and the filming of "Gfriend, take care of our dogs". I am also worried but I'm sure there's nothing wrong with me. Right?

-----------------------------

"Thank god we don't have as much things scheduled for today." Sinb said to us while we sat on the floor of the dance studio ,taking a break from our dance rehearsal.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 10pm. Another three hours to go. Usually we would head back to the dorm at 1am. I feel so much better in comparison to a couple of days ago but my appetite hasn't improved nor has the bruises that kept forming gone away. Pushing the thought back, I decided to change into short sleeves as I was feeling so warm and we still had to keep going with practice.

We began to practice once I came back. An hour into the practice I could feel something trickling down from my nose. Thinking it was just sweat I dabbed my nose with the back of my hand. Instead of a water like colour I saw red. Blood.

"Unnie!!" I heard Yerin scream and saw her running towards me.

The other members had a confused look on their faces until they all saw what Yerin had seen. Their faces turned into one full of shock and worry. It hurt to see them like that and I hated myself for letting them see me like that.

For the next few minutes all I could hear was SinB and Yerin telling the others what to do as they were the first to come out of the "too shocked and worried" state. I kept my head tilted upwards until Umji came with the tissue and water. Thinking peace finally came I closed my eyes until Eunha grabbed my arm.

"Sojung-unnie what is this?!"

"Where did you get this from?!"

"When did you get this?!"

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

All of them were speaking at once that I couldn't even decipher whose question was which. 

"You need to- "

Having enough of it and feeling a headache forming, I cut off whoever was talking.

"Yah. Please stop. You girls are making my headache worse."

Surely, once I opened my eyes I saw the girls with their mouths open, probably about to keep throwing questions at me. That shut them up.

"It must be from exhaustion but anyway, we are going home now as it's nearly 1am. Please don't worry kids" I said, trying to reassure and comfort them.

I got up and to my surprise, they supported me and wouldn't dare let me go until we got back to the dorm. I wasn't planning on telling my manager but I guess the red stain on my shirt gave away what happened. 

"Sojung-ah we are going to the doctor tomorrow. The girls might not know about how you've been feeling physically but I do." My manager stated before I left the van to follow the girls up to our dorm.

"No buts. It's final." He firmly said and left before I could even protest.