Oppa no one has made my heart race like this more than you did [Khunri]

Super Generation, 9pm one shots request shop!

Request made by YURii19. Enjoy~

It was a sunny morning and I was going out for breakfast. The sun shone brightly and warmed me up. I skipped and watched my sundress swish along. Something was off today, I somewhat feel really happy. Maybe it's just the weather.

 

After a ten minute walk, I reached 'Star Cafe'. This cafe was my favorite place to go. The victorian style building with a homey aura made me feel safe and loved. The glass door was always covered with customers' messages and praise. I smiled as I read some. I pulled open the door and the smell of coffee and cakes lured me in. I walked to my usual table and sat down with my books.

 

"Yuri, what would you like today? The usual? And how is your little crush on Nichkhun going?" My friend and the waitress of 'Star Cafe', Yoona asked. "Hmm.. I think I am going to try something new today. I would like a boston creme donut and a salted caramel hot chocalate, please" I said and ignored her second question. "Okay, your food will arrive soon. And about your crush, I will help." Yoona smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

 

I settled back and continued reading. "Your food is here." Yoona said and placed a delicious looking donut and hot chocalate on my table. "Thanks." I said and got ready to eat.

 

As I was muching my food a blast of warm air hit me. I looked up and saw a cute blonde guy walking in. With closer examination, I realized that he is in my College. He is Nichkhun, the hot guy that everyone talks about. My heart took a double flip. My eyes followed him, and he was walking my way. Omo, what am I going to do? Should I say hi? But then if he doesn't know me than I will just look stupid. So then I just look down to my book and acted nonchalant.

 

From the corners of my eyes, I could see Nichkhun sitting down on the table right next to mine. A voice squeled in my head. My head automatically turns and gives him a smile. He gives me a smile too. My heart did three triple flips. That smile that he only gives to his friend, that smile that makes him glow inside out, that smile that I loved.

 

"Nichkhun, nice seeing you here." Yoona said and ran towards him. "Oh, and Nichkhun, do you know Yuri? My best friend in the whole world." "Hi, Yoona. And yes I know Yuri. We are in the same school." Nichkhun answered and smiled in my direction. "Oh, then. Yuri do you know Nichkhun?" Yoona asked me. "Hmmm.. yes." I said. "Then I will leave you two to talk, and Nichkhun I will get your usual for you, okay." Yoona said with a wink to Nichkhun and a smirk to me and  left giggling. Aishh that girl. What is she trying to do? Set me up with Nichkhun?

 

A awkward silence spreads and Nichkhun and I just look at each other. "Yuri, so what course do you take?" Nichkhun asked. "Hmm.. I take fashion. What about you?" I said my voice wobbly. "I take business. And I can see that you and Yoona are close friends, right?" He said. "Yes, we are. We are like sisters." I said and smiled.

 

"Here is your food, Nichkhun." Yoona said and slid a sandwhich and coffee onto Nichkhun's table.  "How was your chat?" She asked with a big grin to me. "It was nice, YOONA." I said with a threathening tone on her name. "Okay, then I will leave you two to talk. Bye" She said, my words not making any impact to her.

 

Nichkhun took his coffee, and turned to me with a amuse look. "You two do seem like really close sisters." He said. I noded and smiled at him. His hands suddenly shooked and the coffee cup dropped and splattered onto my dress and the floor.

 

"Omo, I'm so so so so sorry, Yuri." Nichkhun said and quickly jumped up and got paper towels. He ran back to me and started wiping my dress. I could feel his warmth surrouding me. I smile. "Are you okay? Why are you smiling?" Nichkhun looked up. "Oh, I'm okay. And it's just that  I like you cleaning my dress for me." I said with a smile and looked down blushing. Did I just seriously say that? Nichkhun laughed and continued wiping my dress. "Did the coffee burn you? And I'm so sorry that I ruined your pretty dress. But you look pretty even with a stain dress." He said. I blushed even redder and a huge grin spread on my face. "No, it didn't burn. And thanks. " "No problem, it was my fault anyway."

 

I looked at my phone and saw the time. "Omo, it's 12 already. I got to go oppa. See you at school." I jumped up. "Aww. Okay, it was fun having my breakfast with you." Nichkhun said. "Oh, and uhhhh...uhhhhh," Nichkhun stumbled and I smiled at him and waited, "Do you want to go to the amusement park on Saturday together. I have two tickets and I didn't find a person to go with yet. So you wanna come?" "Okay." I smiled. "Alright, then. I will pick you up at your dorm at 10am on Saturday. It's a date." He grinned and waved goodbye to me. "Bye, oppa." I said and walked away.

 

" Oppa, no one has made my heart race like this more than you did." I whispered with my hands on my heart.

 

"Yuri, no one has made my heart race like this more than you did, too." Nichkhun overheard and shouted at Yuri.

 

Yuri, surprised quickly turned around and ran towards Nichkhun.

 

Both of them fell into each other.

 

A new relationship was started today.

 

Yoona, watched from afar with a big smile. 'I knew that they were perfect for each other.'