One rainy morning [Junhyo]

Super Generation, 9pm one shots request shop!

For Junhyo, I hope you like it. :D

 

It was a groggy morning. The sky was dark outside and little drizzles of rain were falling, falling. Junho looked out the window and sighed. 'Who was the girl that I met on the train yesterday? She was so beautiful, like a angel coming from heaven. Her blonde hair stood out from everyone and her smile lit up my whole world. But I couldn't tell who she was because her hat covered half of her face. Why can't I just see her again? But I already promised myself not to love, because one day your heart will be snatched away from you and stepped on.'

 

Hyoyeon sits on her bed and fell backwards. 'Ugh.... I'm so tired. And I have to go to practice later, I have to walk there by myself, in the rain. What should I do?' She sits up suddenly, when her phone rang. "Anyeong Taeyeon unnie. Yes, I am heading over now. Alright, I will stop by the bakery for food. Okay, bye."

 

'Aish.... Hyung told me to go get food for them. I don't want to. Aiggoooo.' Junho thought as he walked out of his room and grabbed his coat. He took an umbrella and walked out of his dorm. "Put your hands up!" He sang. The little drizzle turn into a huge shower. He kept walking towards the store, trying his best to not let the rain get onto him.

 

Hyoyeon walked out of her dorm with a raincoat on. She walked with a bounce and whistled to herself. Then suddenly the little drizzle turned into a huge pour. 'Ugh... I didn't bring an umbrella with me. What am I going to do?' She ran under a shelter and crouched down.

 

Junho was walking, when he saw a figure crouching down on the sidewalk. He walked closer, concerned a cleared his throat, "Uh..Hmm.. Miss, are you alright?" A lovely girl looked up slowly and let out a gasp. "Oh, Hi. I forgot to bring a umbrella and I have to go get cake for my sisters." She said and smiled. 'Omg, I know that smile, I just saw that girl on the train yesterday.' Junho thought. Junho lifted his cap up and said " Anyeong Hasayeo, Junho iminida."

 

The girl gasp and lifted her hood. "Anyeong Hasayeo, Junho oppa. Hyoyeon iminida." She said and smiled. Junho, surprised let out a giggle. "How you really Hyoyeon from SNSD?" He asked. " Do I look like different without my makeup on, Junho oppa?" She jokingly asked. "No.. Don't misunderstand. I have been a fan of yours ever since, a long time ago." He said waving his hands. " Jinja? I am your fan too." She said and smiled.

 

Junho thought to himself and told himself not to lose this chance, but he didn't know if he has enough courage to tell the girl he loved how much he loved her. He already gave up that chance once at the party with all the idols. He has to grasp his chance.

 

Junho looked down and pulled Hyoyeon up. "Where are you heading Hyoyeon shi?" He asked. "I'm going to the bakery, Junho oppa." She said and got up from her crouching position.

 

'Hyoyeon looked even prettier up close. Her eyes were magical and comforted him. Her hair was just amazing, and those lips, they look so soft.' Junho thought. 'I have to tell her today.' He set up a goal.

 

"Junho oppa? Why are you staring? Do I have something on my face?" Hyoyeon asked and giggled. That smile, that Junho couldn't resist came again. "No, there is nothing on your face, I was just staring at it because it is beautiful." Junho said. Hyoyeon immediately became shy and blushed. "Junho oppa, what are you trying to imply?" She asked innocently.

 

'OMG. Does he like me? Is he going to ask me out? If he is than I will be so happy. Wait... Hyoyeon, don't bring your hopes up. He is just being nice.' Hyoyeon thought to herself as her heart skipped a beat.

 

Junho smiles and cleared his throat, "Hyoyeon, I have always wanted to say this. I think you are the prettiest member in SNSD, and the prettiest woman in this whole wide world. Nobody can beat you. Will you like to go out with me?"

 

A grin slowly crept onto Hyoyeon's face. "Oppa, I think you are the best too." Hyoyeon said. "Is that a yes or a no?" Junho asked worriedly. "What do you think Oppa, of course it is a YES!" Hyoyeon said. Junho laughed a sigh of relieve and hugged Hyoyeon. 'You are finally mine.' He thought.

 

They slowly stepped out from under the shelter, and Junho gently lifted Hyoyeon's chin. He leaned closer. 'OMG, he is going to kiss me!' A voice screamed in her head. She also slowly leaned towards Junho and their lips touches. The rain also stops at this moment and the sun slowly comes out of the clouds.

 

After a moment they broke away. Hyoyeon checks her phone and exclaimed, "Oh no, I am going to be late. SNSD will scream at me because I didn't get them food yet. Oppa, I have to go." With a sad expression on his face, Junho nodded and waved goodbye.

 

As Hyoyeon walked away, a thought suddenly pops into his head. He is heading to the bakery too. He quickly ran towards her retreating back and back hugged her. " Hyoyeon, I will go with you. I am going there anyway." He said. They held hands and continued walking.

 

"Saranghae, Hyoyeon." Junho whispered into her ears.

"Saranghad, Junho Oppa." She too whispered.

 

Hehe~ This is my first Junhyo fanfic. Comments are appreciated.

 Chapter Picture not mine. Credit to rightful owner.