Don't be scared to love, love is not anything but love.

Super Generation, 9pm one shots request shop!

Requested by Safaiaunnie~ Sorry if it is a little bit short. I hope you like it :D

 

"Yuri, wake up~. We have a photo shoot today. Come on~. And I get to see Sungmin Oppa~ " Sunny screamed into my ears. "Okay. Just stop with the aeygo. And everyone knows you both like each other. Why don't you two just go out already." I said and rolled out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. "Hmmm... yah right. Sungming Oppa treats me as his dongsaeng. What about Donghae oppa for you uh? I said he liked you before already." I heard Sunny say, through the noise of the water. 'I do like Donghae oppa too. But.. I just.. I don't know. I feel like I am not ready to date yet.' I whispered to myself.

 

"Stupid Hee. And his 'I am all that' flaunt. NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU!" Jessica shouted and threw her phone onto the car's floor. We all looked at her and shook our heads. "What's wrong now? Did he say that he is prettier than you again?" I asked. "YES. AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULDN'T BE AT THE PHOTOSHOOT WHICH HE PROMISED HE WOULD BE AT. Now I am mad. Hmph." Jessica crossed her arms and pouted. "Unnie, calm down. You will see him at practice later. Now you have to focus on our photo shoot. We are here." Seohyun said and gathered her books.

 

I was standing right next to Donghae oppa. Since the day he told me his feelings, it has been really awkward between us. I can't even look at him in the eyes anymore. But he always kept trying to get closer to me. I smiled. 'Snap' 'Snap' The next pose was with Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Aigoo, I look like a third wheel in this one. Hehe, I shouldn't be in this picture. My eyes glances over to where he was sitting. He was looking through the pictures we took. Suddenly he looked up and grinned.

 

"Yuri-ahh~ Come here." He said and waved at me. I walked towards him and sat beside him and Eunhyuk. "Yes, oppa?" I asked. He didn't answer me, and we looked at the pictures we took. "Yuri, looks like a goddess in here." Donghae oppa suddenly says. I jumped back a little, surprised and made a cute pose. "Like this?" I laughed. "But really, you do look like one." Donghae said again. I couldn't take the praise anymore. He sounded so sincere. So, I giggled and waved goodbye to them.

 

As I was walking to the dressing rooms. A hand grabbed mine. "Yuri, don't run." A familiar voice said to me. "Who are you?" I asked. The hand spun me around and I came faced to face with Donghae. "Oppa, did you follow me in here?" I asked with a smile. "Yes, I did," he said, "I need to talk to you." I nodded. "Yuri, I meant what I said just now." He said. "What do you mean?" I said with a shaky voice. "I mean that you are a goddess to me. And I will always think you are one." He said and took both my hands. "I know you are scared to talk to me anymore, since I told you how I felt. I don't know why you do that? Don't you like me too? If you don't you should just tell me."

 

"Oppa, I do like you. It's just that.... I don't know if I am ready to love." I said. "Yuri, even if you don't know how to love, or if you are scared to love, I will show you that love is nothing to be scared about and it's something that is really easy to do. I will help you. I just want you to accept my feelings. Can you do that?" Donghae answered.

 

I stared at oppa, that oppa that has been with me through out trainee years. The oppa that has always helped me. This oppa that I have always loved. "Okay, I accept it." I said. He smiled and hugged me. His arm slips around my waist as my arms circled around his neck.

 

"Yuri, don't be scared to love. Love is not anything but love." He whispered in my ears. I nodded and let myself sink into the softness of his chest.