Only yours [Hyohyuk]

Super Generation, 9pm one shots request shop!

Requested by minrin-shi. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it is a little bit choppy. It was hard connecting all the moments. :D

Mama 2011

I saw Hyoyeon walking towards me, water bottle in hand. "You wanna dance?" I asked her as I started bopping towards the beat. "Yah. Partay~" Hyoyeon said while raising her hands and swaying. She looked cute in that dress of hers, dancing by my side. She smiled at me while we kept dancing. We were in our own world. Just ourselves, we didn't care about those weird looks the idols were throwing at us.

 

After a few seconds, we returned to the world and casually walked backstage. I stood there and waited for her and Tiffany to pass me. I am a gentleman, of course. Hyoyeon, seeing me waiting for her let Tiffany walk past her and I fell into step behind her. I saw her shiver, she must be cold. My hands automatically take off my jacket, but I wait until we are off the cameras to give her my jacket. I hope she can feel the warmth.

 

Wahh... we just won an award. My hyungs and donsaengs walked down the stage and went back to our seats. She was there sitting and stood up immediately when I came. "You did good, oppa~" She said and lifted up her hands. "Thanks, Hyo." I said and completed our handshake. I smiled at her and walked back to my seat.

 

"The award goes to GIRLS' GENERATION!" The announcer said. My dongsaengs all jump up and hug each other. I stood up and walk towards them. I saw Hyo and Sunny hugging each other. "Congrats, girls!" I said to Sunny. "Thanks, Eunhyuk oppa." She said laughing and backing of, to let me talk to Hyoyeon.

 

"Hey, you. Good job." I said. "Aigoo, it's just not me. It's all the girls." She said laughing and retorting my congrats. "Pshhh.. Okay go." I said and gave her a slight push. She turned around and went up pumping her fist. I patted her back and she turned around with a questioning look. "You can do it. Give a amazing speech. Go. Fighitn^^" I said with energy.  I am proud of her. That is my girl.

 

The lights were of and we were watching someone perform. "Hyo, do I look like a duck?" I asked and made a duck face. "Bwahahaha... you do." Hyoyeon started laughing and hit my shoulder. Everyone around us saw my face and started laughing too. "Why are you so funny." She asked. "Oh, it's for you. I just want to make you happy." I said with a genuine smile on my face. Hyoyeon smiled.

 

I was standing behind the tall guys and couldn't see what was going on, on stage. "Oppa, come here. Stand in front of me." Hyoyeon suddenly whispered and pulled me in front of her. "But then you can't see." I whispered through the corners of my lips. "It's okay. I don't want to see it. I want to see your back." She said and placed her palms onto my back. I smiled and felt her fingers trace my back.

 

Music Core Christmas Special

"We wish you a merry Christmas, kamsamnida." the whole stage erupted as today's Music Core ended. I waved to all the fans and a bob of blond appeared in the corner of my right eyes. Could it be?

 

I turned to the direction of the bob and continue waving. Yes, it was him. I couldn't help staring at his face. Why is it so handsome? My body suddenly felt the urge to hug him, but I couldn't. I dont even know why I miss him so much. We just hung out yesterday.

 

His brown eyes suddenly met mine. I smiled and continued waving. He smiled too and stared at me.

 

She looks so beautiful tonight. The white and silver colors of her outfit just brightened her even more. And her smile, that smile could just make me melt there. It's Christmas eve, I should invite her to dinner with me.

 

"hello earth to Eunhyuk!" I yelled at him waving my arms. He shook his head and smiled, "Are you saying goodbye to me?don't go. I'll miss you." he said in a sickenly aeygo voice.

 

"ugh... Dont say that here. People will overhear." I said with a fake punch to his face. He played with me and pretended that his head lurched. I laughed. "that didn't help us get unnoticed, did it, Hyo?" Eunhyuk said with a smirk. "ugh... Babo!" I said and hit my head.

 

He grabbed my arm, "No, Hyo. You are not a babo. You should know that I will do anything I can do to protect you from anything. So just trust me and have fun, okay?"

 

"awww... Oppa. You are soooo cheesy. But I like it." I said with a big grin on my face.

 

"Cheesy, huh? Then do you want to see what I prepared for you tonight?" he said with a wink and pulled me towards the swarming idols at backstage.