Are we only sunbae and dongsaeng?

Super Generation, 9pm one shots request shop!
Requested by Hwangiiee, hope you like it:) And thank you for wishing me good luck on my mid terms. :) I guess it worked. Enjoy "kamsamnida!" I bowed and said to the staff. My eye smile was especially big today. It was my debut into the musical world. Talking about this, I have to go say thanks to Eunhyuk oppa, for guiding me.  I walked towards his dressing room. "Yes, Hyo. What am I supposed to do. Ask her out for dinner?" I heard oppa's voice. Is she talking to Hyoyeon. Who is he talking about.  "hmm.. The staff invited us for dinner already, should I tell her then?" I heard him say. Is he talking about me. I'm the only girl that Hyoyeon would know well here. And the staff did invite us for dinner. What does he want to tell me? "Oh, alright. But what of she doesn't ----back? Our ------ will be ruined." He was whispering. Those were the only words I caught. What is he talking about? Does he by any chance like me? Nah... Stop dreaming. I giggled imagine him liking me. I heard a giggle, Tiffany's giggle. Was she there all along. She could have heard everything. Oh no! "Hyo, I have to go now. I think she heard me. Bye. Thanks. I love you, sis." I said and quickly shut my phone. What am I going to now? What if she heard me. Ugh... I'll just go with my original plan and confess.  "-I love you, sis." Those last words killed me inside. I keep reminding myself that he will never be mine. But I just keep dreaming. Every time he calls or text me, my heart skips a beat. But, I have to stop loving him. The one he loves is Tiffany. I will give up my happiness for him to be happy. Hyoyeon, you can do this. The dressing room door suddenly swings open and out popped Eunhyuk oppa. "umm... Anyeong oppa." I said flustered. Oh no, what of he thinks I was spying on him.  "Anyeong Fany." he said with a smile. "oppa, I'm just here to tell you thank you for helping me through this musical. Kamsamnida!" I said with a relieve voice and smiled. "You don't need to thank me. That's what a sunbae should do for his dongsaeng, right." he said. Those words I replied hurt me inside. I will always be only a sunbae in her mind. Nothing more nothing less. But I'll still try. I will only believe that I've lost when she rejects me. "Eunhyuk oppa, eat more. You've been getting skinnier." said Sonyeon, my understudy. Ugh... She annoys me. She cares about Eunhyuk so much. Tiffany, what is wrong with you? You shouldn't be feeling upset about this kind of things. I watched as Sonyeon fed a spoonful of rice into Eunhyuk's mouth. My heart thumped and twisted. Aigoo, why are you feeling like that?  "Fany are you okay? You look sick, do you want me to bring you to the rest room?" Eunhyuk oppa asked me. "hmm.. Yeah sure." I said. Tiffany you don't feel sick, why are you telling him to bring you to the restroom? Yah! I'm going crazy.  We walked towards the bathroom. I looked down on my feet, not allowing myself to look at him. Thoughts ran through my head. Suddenly my heels caught onto the carpet and I fell forwards. I closed my eyes, ready for my head to hit the floor. Wait, why aren't I falling? Am I dreaming? I slowly opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk's face inches away from mine. I was against the wall and he had his arms around my waist. He chuckled. "Such a clumsy ." he teased. I stared at him. How close he was. How his brown eyes bored into mine. How his arms were wrapped around me. And those lips. Ugh! Stop thinking. So I just smiled at him.  I stare at her. She was so pretty, not that I didn't notice before. Those eyes and the eye smile. How adorable can she get. " Fany, I want to tell you something." I said without thinking. Damn! Now I have to tell her.  "yes, oppa?" I asked curiously. Eunhyuk oppa ruffled his hair and hesitated. "Promise me that we will always be sister and brother, even if this doesn't work out ok?" he said. "ok." I said confused. What does he want to tell me?  What if he likes you? No Tiffany, do not think there.  "Tiffany ah, I .......loveyou." I said hesitating and spitting it out. Wait, what did he just say? OMG, am I dreaming? I looked up and his eyes were looking at me, waiting, waiting for my answer. Then it suddenly hit me, he loves me. Tears started forming. "Oppa, I love you too." I said and the tears started falling.  I waited. Oh no, she hates me now. I wAtched her expression. Wait, why is her eyes feeling up with tears? Oh no, she doesn't like me. Ugh! She looked up, her sparkly eyes looking at me. "Oppa, I love you too." she whispered. Then she smiled her famous eye smile. I hugged her. My arms s around her waist again, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her head buried into my chest and and sank my head into her hair. I smiled. I told you, I haven't lost. Sunbae and dongsaeng we will forever be, but we will also be something more.