1.2

The Panda and The Dragon

"Jiyongie?" Seungri yawned, his arms stretching into the air. He looked all around him, and I just chuckled, how could he not realize he was sleeping on my lap? "Jiyong is here, panda." I smiled down at him, ruffling his hair. "Aish, Ji." Seungri said crankily, combing his hair again. "Awe, someone's cranky." Seunghyun made a face. "Don't listen to him, RiRi." I whispered into Seungri's ear devilishly, and he gave me an intense look. I just grinned at him, I knew I was making him go crazy, and I loved it.

Seungri grabbed his ear buds, putting them in and listened to music. I just laughed, he started dancing. Seunghyun grabbed his phone, taking a video of him. "Ri," I giggled, but he was still shuffling in his seat. "RiRi," I whispered, taking out one of his earbuds, "do you want to go to the studio?" Seungri gave me an excited look, acting as energetic as a dog. "Yes, let's go!" He jumped from the couch, his earbuds still dangling in the air. "Seungri, you're going to break those." Daesung laughed, picking them up for him. "Ri, what did we say about running!" Seunghyun called, running after Seungri, leaving me, Taeyang and Daesung leaving the house last.

Walking outside, Seungri was already in the car, his seat-belt on. "It's just the studio, Seungri." Seunghyun panted, opening the car door. "Move, I'm the oldest, I should sit up front." He said like a child. "Ahaha," I waved my finger, "Seungri gets to sit up front." I grinned, rattling my car keys of ownership. Seunghyun rolled his eyes, sitting in the back. Seungri stuck his tongue out at him, and quickly turned the other way. "I seen that, Ri." Seunghyun mumbled. "Seen what?" Seungri turned around, flashing his brown eyes at Seunghyun innocently. Seunghyun just shook his head. "Quit bullying my panda," I said, driving onto the road, and Seungri smirked at Seunghyun. "He's bullying me!" Seunghyun laughed. "Hush, children." I chuckled, and Seungri settled down into his seat.

"ing traffic," I muttered under my breath when someone swerved in front of me into the wrong lane. "Profanity," Seungri sarcastically smirked. "Awh, I'm sorry, RiRi." I fake pouted, twirling his silver locks. He bashfully giggled, turning to the window. I love you so much... how are you so cute? I parked into a reserved spot, turning the car's engine off. "We're here." Seungri bounced out of the car, prancing all around. "Hurry, Ji, hurry." He cheered, tugging onto my hand. "Aish, Ri, calm down," I smiled, putting my car keys into my pocket. "Are you a panda or a puppy?" Taeyang asked, closing the car door. Seungri just ran inside of the building, leaving everyone behind. "Ri!" I yelled, but he was no where in sight. "He wants us to play hide and seek." Seunghyun mused. "Alright. Let's play." I grinned.

I tip toed around each corner, looking everywhere. Where is he? "Ri..." I called out. "I can't find him." Daesung sighed behind me. I heard a giggle, and turned swiftly. "RiRi!" I laughed, running after him. "What is this? Hide and seek tag now?" Seunghyun complained, running beside me. I just laughed, jogging my way towards wherever Seungri went. I came closer, and tugged onto the back of his shirt. "Ji!" He screamed, and I wrapped my arms around him. "Got you, baby panda." I smiled down at him, and he sighed in an exhausting tone, and stopped struggling in my arms. I turned him the other way, hugging him. "Maknae," Seunghyun showed up, holding his knees. "You really need to stop running at random times," he breathed.

I just smiled like an idiot when Seungri breathed hastily into the crook of my neck. "I love you, Jiyongie." He tightened his grip, and I laid my head on top of his. "I love you too, RiRi." I ruffled his hair. "Alright, alright, you guys had your moment, can we get to the studio?" Taeyang interrupted. I still stared into Seungri's eyes, nodding and holding his hand. "Let's go, little panda." I grinned, walking. "If we can even find the studio, we ran so far." Daesung laughed. We found the studio, walking in, and Seunghyun acted as if he had just walked into his house. "I wanna work on my solo." Seungri said, sitting down in a chair and browsing the set of monitors in front of him. "Wanna work on the GD&TOP album?" Seunghyun asked, and I scratched my head. "Maybe later, I wanna watch Ri, make sure he's doing everything right." I smiled, coming up with an excuse.

Seunghyun gave me a funny look, "Alright, perfectionist." He said, walking out of the studio with Taeyang and Daesung. I sat down beside Seungri, shoulder to shoulder. "Ji..." Seungri shyly said. "What?" I smirked, getting closer to him, basically nose to cheek. "I'm trying to work." He bashfully pushed me away, and I just laughed to myself. "Alright, I'll go..." I pouted, getting up. "No, Jiyongie needs to stay with me." Seungri tugged onto me, causing me to fall on top of him. "Ri." I chuckled, admiring his angelic face. His face flushed, his cheeks red. Seungri tried pushing me off, but I just laid there. "Love you," I whispered, earning a shudder from him. I poked his nose, climbing off of him. He just sat there in awe, as if he wanted me to come back, I could see it in his eyes. "Work on your solo," I smiled, walking out of the studio and closing the door.

I walked down the hallway, hands in my pockets, still thinking of Seungri. I peeked into the glass of the doors, looking at how everyone was doing their own thing. Taeyang was working on something, Daesung was working on his D-Lite album, and now I should work on the GD&TOP album with Seunghyun. I knocked on the door to the studio he was in, but he had headphones on and was working out his part. I could hear him through the door, and just laughed. I walked in, he was in the glass room so I wasn't making any noise. I stood there with crossed arms, watching him as he rapped. He placed his headphones down, drinking a bottle of water. "Break a sweat?" I said, sitting down. "Why don't you work on your part?" Seunghyun pointed at me, chuckling. I rolled my eyes, spinning in the chair. 

I sighed, getting up and grabbing the pair of headphones, walking into the glass room. I coughed, placing my face to the mic, and started rapping. Seunghyun stood behind, messing with buttons and readjustments on the keyboards. I remembered my lyrics carefully and perfectly, making sure my voice was a clean interface. Seunghyun clapped, bobbing his head. "That was good." He said as I stepped out, and I opened the studio door. "Where ya going?" He asked in suspicion when I walked away. "Gotta go see my panda." I turned around, smiling. "It's been 10 minutes." Seunghyun rolled his eyes. I shrugged, grinning and making my way towards Seungri's studio spot, and started to jog. I couldn't stand being apart from him.

"Ri?" I walked in, and Seungri looked as if he was done recording. "Ji." His cheeks warmed up, and he started to smile. Oh, Seungri, please, smile forever... I hugged him, and he just buried his face into my chest. "Aha, we gotta go, RiRi, the big show is tonight and we need to prepare." I smiled, ruffling his hair some more. "Yay." He muffled, pulling away from me, losing all of the heat between us. I smiled, holding his hand again, and alerting the others that it was time to go. "Come on, we gotta be at the stadium soon." I said, knocking on Taeyang's, Daesung's and Seunghyun's doors. We all walked out of the building, getting into the car. "I wonder what outfits we're gonna get this time." Seunghyun said excitedly. "Fashionista T.O.P." Daesung giggled. 

"I hope there's snacks." Seungri said, putting his earbuds in. "There will be, Ri." I smiled, putting my hand on his knee, earning a shudder again. I love how I drive you crazy. "As long as Taeyang doesn't steal them," I glanced back at Taeyang, who looked innocent more than ever. We all laughed, turning our song We Like 2 Party on, and Seungri started moving all around in his seat, and everyone sang their parts. I couldn't help but smile, grin and laugh, we were all brothers, but Seungri was so special to me. I looked over to him, and he was just shuffling like a child. I saw the big stadium, just imagining all of the V.I.P's that would be there tonight. "You ready, boys?" I said, turning the steering wheel and parking into the lot. "Yes!" Everyone in the car cheered, and Seungri looked as if he couldn't handle it anymore, jumping out of the car.

"Seungri, not again." Seunghyun grabbed Seungri's collar. I laughed, putting my arm around Seungri's neck, patting his shoulder. "Run," I whispered, and he dashed for it. "Oh, Ji." Seunghyun sighed, running his hands down his face. I smiled, also running away from them, getting close to Seungri's side. "Rebel panda." I smirked, and Seungri laughed until we made it into the building. "Where's the rest of the boys?" Asked a few managers who stood there, looking as if they were waiting for us all day. "Oh," I shrugged, scratching the back of my head. "We left them back there." Seungri pointed with his thumb behind him, laughing. The managers smiled, shaking their heads. "Alright, well, freshen up, we're going to show you your outfits and then we'll do your makeup." The workers said, looking at their clipboards.

Seunghyun, Taeyang and Daesung arrived, and I filled them in on what we were doing. "Outfits!" Seunghyun cheered, running for the closets. "There's one with lights!" He yelled happily, picking the black suit with lights all around it. "What if we get caught on fire?" He asked, and the workers just laughed. "That one is for Seungri." The managers answered, and Seunghyun's face fell. "No fair, he always gets the nice things." He pouted, crossing his arms. "Sweet." Seungri smiled, holding the suit. I laughed at Seunghyun's misfit, and Seungri just jogged to the dressing room. "We get the plain outfits." Seunghyun went on, holding his suit. Seungri walked out, turning the lights on his suit off and on, prancing all around. I was going to lose it. Everyone else went to the dressing rooms, getting changed.

I got dressed, and then went back out to the vanities, sitting down on the stool as they pampered my face. I felt my hair being ruffled and combed, I liked the workers, they knew how to make you look the way you wanted to. Seungri struggled and wriggled in his seat as they kept trying to contour his face, and I laughed to myself. They contoured our faces, added a dash of gloss, and we put our eyeliner on. "Where's my jewelry?" I asked, digging around in the vanity drawers. "Right here." Said a female voice, carrying my things. "Thank you." I smiled, taking the necklaces and rings. "You excited, panda?" I asked Seungri who kept messing with the bulbs on his suit. He nodded his head quickly, and I refrained from messing up his hair. The managers and backstage workers handed us our mics, and adjusted them. I pressed the button, "Check." I said, and I heard my voice echo onto the stage that was just in front of us, and I gave everyone a thumbs up.

"Jiyong!" I heard Seungri yell, and I quickly made my way to where ever he was. "Yes, Ri?" I questioned. "Fans are arriving!" He cheered, and I just smiled, patting his back as he watched through the peak of the stage's curtains. Seungri was always like a little kid- my little panda- always wandering around and curious about the world, always lively and energetic... what's not to love about the cutest and fluffiest Lee Seunghyun? My Ri, my RiRi. "You'll be on stage in 10 minutes." Said one of the directors, and everyone practiced on their vocals for a few moments. "You nervous?" I asked Seungri who kept playing with his microphone. "No." He said in a jittery tone, his voice echoing onto the stage. "RiRi, the microphone is still on." I laughed, earning another echo and the screams of fans could be heard from miles. "O-oh." Seungri stuttered, turning the microphone off, the crowd shouting 'Nyongtory!' from behind the curtains.

"You silly boy." I laughed at his mishap, but he only just eye-smiled at me, and damn if that didn't make him the most adorable boy in the world. "Hyung, I'm not a boy." Seungri growled, but it just made him even more cute. "You are very much a boy." Seunghyun came quick to tell Seungri, and then went back to whatever he was doing. Seungri just sighed, rolling his eyes at the older. "Showtime!" Called out the managers, and everyone quickly rushed to make sure everything was in check again. I ran my hands down my suit, and combed my hair with my fingers as Seungri almost exploded with ambition as the curtains start to open. "Tonight, we welcome you... Big BANG!" Called a voice over a speaker, and we made our entrance. I strut through the stage, earning squeals from the fans as flashes of yellow crowns shimmered throughout the building. 

People shook their phones all over the place, and we all smiled as we waited for it to quiet down. "Hello." Seunghyun was the first to speak, and the crowd roared at just the sound of his voice, the fans in the front of the stage raising their hands for just a single touch. Seungri was prancing around, trying to give them all high fives. I hid my face, laughing at him, his happiness was heart warming. "Thank you all for coming tonight." I said through the microphone, turning my head to smile at everyone. "We promise you a good performance." Seungri announced, and the crowd squealed again. I walked back into position with the rest as we all put our microphones to our mouths. "No I don't wanna go too fast," Taeyang sang, and the crowd started to wave their hands, "Cuz' nothing really lasts. I think I need some time, But I can't get you off my mind..." More than ready, I my lips and tightened my hand on the microphone. "For the first drink, I want the strongest. Please bartender, after I shoot it down everyone looks pretty, I’m drooling..." I looked over to Seungri who was watching me, "These ladies so loyal, then I saw you for the first time geez girl love me tender." Swiftly, I bit my lips, chuckling as the crowd roared again, shaking their phones.

"Your stealing glances, make my lips dry up, haven’t felt this nervous in a while. I can’t do anything. Before the night is over, I want you in my arms. Real love? I think I wanna just.. Don’t hesitate Hey..." We all readied for the down beat, exchanging glances and then waved our hands... "Fxxk it, I Love y’all. Fxxk it, I Love y’all. Fxxk it, I Love y’all. Girl I wanna get down. Fxxk it. Fxxk it. Fxxk it. Girl I wanna get down..." I rested my arm for a while as Seunghyun did his solo rap, everyone clapping for them. I saw as Seungri crept around the stage, trying to stand beside me. My face felt flushed, he never did anything like that before. "T.O.P!" The crowed yelled, and we were all waving our hands again, but what I noticed was Seungri never stopped looking at me, was he okay? Shaking my head, I just nodded my head to the beat of Seunghyun's rap. 

Finally, I just sang mindlessly as now I was the one staring at Seungri. His face was blank, looking as if he were going to faint. I didn't like the thought of it, so I ran towards him, holding his face as the crowd gasped when he collapsed in my arms. "Ri? Seungri!" I shouted, but now his body felt lifeless, and my heart felt as if it were shattered. The guys all dropped their microphones and raced over to where we were. "What's wrong with him? Seungri?" Seunghyun crouched beside me. "I-I don't know, quick, help me pick him up." I stuttered, looking at Seungri's pale face, his eyes closed. "Oh, RiRi, please wake up, please." I felt warm tears form in my eyes. "Jiyong, it's okay, calm down." Daesung patted my back, but I could only hiss. "You don't know that." Daesung stepped back, and Seunghyun just pursed his lips. Once we were backstage, I called out "Someone call an ambulance!" while still carrying Seungri. The managers all looked wide eyed when the director pulled out his phone and dialed 911, while other workers went out to the stage to give the fans an unexpected notice.

I held on to Seungri tight, already hearing the screams of sirens coming to a close. One of my tears had fallen onto his face. Hesitantly, I wiped it with my thumb, feeling the coldness of his face. "Seungri, I..." I closed my eyes, wanting to spill out words as if they were from a book. "I love you, panda..." The ambulance came, and nurses ran out of the vehicle, picking up Seungri from my arms. I pulled onto him, earning a distinct look from the nursers. "Jiyong, you need to let go." Taeyang told me, but I didn't want to listen. "Are you his partner?" Asked the nurse in a rushed tone. "I..." What do I say? "Yes." I nodded finally, my band members giving me confusing looks. "But you cannot display that information publicly." I said sternly, glaring at the nurse who nodded, taking Seungri away from me. I clenched my fists, "You can come with him." The girl protested, and I softened my grip, stepping into the ambulance. "What are you waiting for? Rush him to the hospital!" I ordered, and the workers just scrambled in the vehicle as we drove off, I looked out the window to see the guys waving at me.