1.1

The Panda and The Dragon

"Ji?" Seungri said a few more times, finally snapping me out of it. "Yes, Ri?" I replied, smiling at him. "You were staring into space, what was that for?" Seungri started to giggle. "Sorry, sorry, was just thinking." I chuckled, taking a sip of coffee. Little did he know, I was just staring at him. "When will the other hyungs wake?" Seungri asked curiously. He always wanted to know everything about the world around him. I liked that about Seungri. In fact, I think I may even like him... "In a while, Ri, just be patient." I placed my cup of coffee down, and Seungri sighed. "You okay?" I asked him, holding his hand and catching him off guard. "Y-yeah. Do you think we can go to the cafe when the hyungs wake up?" Seungri asked. "Sure." I grinned. He loved going to the cafe

"Go take a shower before the others do." I told him, and Seungri made his way to the bathroom. I grabbed a pen and a notepad, scribbling down little notes and doodles. It must've been at least 7 in the morning, the hyungs were going to be waking up soon. I picked up my phone, checking Instagram. Thousands of comments, thousands of likes, thousands of messages... the same thing everyday. I felt bad that I'm not able to get to them all, I really am... that's one thing an idol has to live with. I scrolled through, liking the BigBang's official posts, and posting some recording previews that I've done with other idols recently.

"Hyung," I heard Seungri call, and I walked to the bathroom. "Yes?" I said behind the door. "Oh, you can come in." He said. I stood there with a confused look, opening the door, looking at Seungri with a towel around him and his silver hair in his face. "Where is the toothpaste?" He asked, and I checked the cabinets, but there was none there. "Looks like we're out. We'll buy some when we go out today." I said, walking out of the bathroom. "Go get dressed, Ri." I smiled, messing up Seungri's hair, earning a groan from him. "Do it before Seunghyun bullies you." I giggled, and Seungri quickly sped up his pace. "Seunghyun hyung always bullies me." He sighed playfully.

"That's right." I heard a voice, and turned around, noticing Seunghyun was awake. "Ah, someone's finally awake." I said, and I laughed to myself when I heard the sound of Seungri locking his door. "I'm the oldest, it's what I do. Wake up late." Seunghyun smiled to himself, and I rolled my eyes in amusement. "Then there's maknae- wakes up the earliest. With you." Seunghyun elbowed me. "Agh, what are you on about?" I furrowed my eyebrows, crossing my arms. "Oh, come on, Ji, you know." Seunghyun smirked. "Shut up." I shook my head, ruffling my hair. Seunghyun giggled, putting his hands up in defense. "We're going to the cafe in a bit. Get a shower and get dressed." I said, walking away. "Alright, papa perfectionist." Seunghyun called out. "You know it." I called back, putting my hand in the air.

Seungri walked back into the living room. "Is he gone?" He asked, peaking around the room. "Yes, Ri, he's in the shower." I giggled. Seungri sighed in relief, wiping the fake sweat off of his forehead. "But I can still bully you," I smirked, grabbing Seungri quickly and throwing him onto the couch. "Ach! Please, Ji! No!" Seungri laughed as I tickled him. His laugh was so adorable- and his facial expressions made him so much more cuter... "Jiyong hyung! Hyung! Ji!" Seungri kept calling out, and I finally stopped. "Y-your... worse... t-than... Seunghyun h-hyun!" He kept laughing in between his words. "That bad?" I fake pouted. "Oh, Ji, maybe not that bad." Seungri chuckled. "Aw, come on guys, that's bullying." Seunghyun walked into the room, fully dressed, his hair combed. Seungri quickly sat up on the couch, and I laughed. "You're a bully to maknae." I said in Seungri's defense, and he smiled. Seunghyun shook his head, as if he was going to say something, but stopped himself.

"You guys are really noisy." Taeyang yawned, stretching his arms, as Daesung followed behind him. "Good morning, you two. Get showers and get dressed, we're going to the cafe." I said, and they both moved quickly. "Cafe." Seungri repeated excitedly and dreamily. He loved espresso, and the baker's treats... Seungri was basically a little child. My little child. "I love you, hyung." Seungri emphasized the hyung part of his sentence, flailing onto my lap as I sat crisscrossed. "Ji loves you too, Ri." I smiled down at him, combing his silver hair that he had forgotten to do so for himself. Taeyang finally walked out, dressed and ready. "Daesung is the last one." He said, and he smirked at me as his eyes fell on Seungri. I rolled my eyes, already knowing what he was thinking. The hyungs had already known, either way. They just never really confronted me about it. Directly.

"I really want something sweet from the cafe." Seungri said like a child, playing with his arms in the air as I grabbed them. "We'll be there soon, Ri." I chuckled at him, and he smacked my face lightly. "Oops." Seungri giggled innocently, and I just shrugged. "Nyongtory." Daesung walked into the living room, and I just laughed while Seungri did too. "Nyongtory!" Seungri yelled, jumping up from the couch, tugging onto me. "Calm down with the bromance." Seunghyun got up, smoothing his clothes. Seungri stuck his tongue out at Seunghyun, hugging onto me tightly. Seunghyun just stuck his tongue out back at Seungri, who crossed his arms, closing his eyes and held his head high. "Alright, children, let's go." I finally announced, and everyone was alert.

"Yay papa GD is taking us to the cafe." Seungri cheered, and I messed up his hair again. We all walked out through the door, and made our way to the sidewalk. "Do you think there are any V.I.P's around?" Seungri hid behind my shoulder like a child. "No, Ri. Well, I don't think so." I answered, but Seungri seemed reassured anyway, stepping beside me, and I put my arm around his neck. He kept prancing around like a little kid. He was truly the most energized out of all of us- well, when Seunghyun isn't being a manchild himself. But Seungri just brought the most out of me, with his bright smile, angelic voice and beautiful face.

"Look! Cafe!" Seungri exclaimed, pointing at the cafe building that was in view. I laughed at him, adoring his excitement. He started jogging his way towards it, earning a glare from Seunghyun who was not in a running mood. "Ri!" I yelled, running after him. Everything was a game, a race, but he made everything more fun. "Maknae!" Seunghyun yelled, making Seungri and I stop. Seungri pouted, crossing his arms. "But, hyung..." He fake whimpered, and Seunghyun put his finger up. "Sh, maknae, we are not running." Seunghyun said, expanding his arms out towards Taeyang, Daesung and himself. "Actually, I-" Daesung started to say, and Seunghyun shot him a glare. "I.. Yes, maknae, no running." Daesung smiled brightly, earning a chuckle from Seungri who quickly resorted to his frown when Seunghyun looked back at him. "Aw, let that baby run!" I called out to Seunghyun. I'd do anything for Ri, if it meant seeing his gorgeous smile.

Seungri did flash me his smile, running for the cafe, waiting at the doors. "You let that boy get away with everything!" Taeyang yelled, and I shrugged and ran for Seungri, smiling as he held the doors open for me. "The hyungs can open the doors themselves." He said in a sassy tone, and I just laughed to myself. I turned around, looking at Seunghyun, Taeyang and Daesung as they sped up their pace, glaring at me, and Seungri who was browsing the bakery section. I smiled shyly, looking over to Seungri, still lost about him. "Ri," I spoke up, and he swiftly turned around, and eventually the others had arrived. "Pick whatever you want." I sat down on a stool, and a friendly woman came behind a counter. 

"Can I help you?" The woman asked. "No, thank you, though." Seungri smiled, picking out his selections. "I'd like... Bungeoppang." He said, flashing a smile. "Yanggeng, please." Seunghyun walked in, the bell on the door ringing. I chuckled at him, and he finally loosened up. "Don't run, ever again." Seunghyun sternly looked at Seungri, and then softly laughed, not being able to be serious. "But seriously, don't do that maknae." Seunghyun added. "Do it again." I winked at Seungri who just grinned to himself. "Ji..." Seunghyun said, patting my back strongly, but then adverted his gaze to the donuts he ordered. "Yay!" He said loudly, taking the donuts from the counter. "I mean- thank you." Seunghyun smiled, paying for his treat.

Seungri got his pastry, and went to go sit down. "Ji, you're not gonna eat?" Seungri asked me as I sat down across from him. "Nah, I'm good." I smiled, looking out the window. From the corner of my eye was a messy Seungri, digging into his food like a child. I giggled to myself, earning a look that he always gives people, I admired him so much. "Do we have a tour tonight?" Daesung asked. "Yes, how could you forget?" Seunghyun said in an annoyed tone, and then guiltily smiled. "Sorry." Daesung shrugged. I felt jittery all of the sudden- tonight was the night that it'd all happen. I'm ready, but, what if he's not? Sighing,  I took a sip of Seungri's tea, and he grinned brightly.  "Ri, you have a mess all over your face." Taeyang implied as he got up from his table, finished from eating. Seungri shrugged, finishing as well.

I rolled my eyes is amusement, grabbing a napkin and wiping his face as if he was like a toddler. "Agh, what are you doing, Ji?" Seungri chuckled as I smiled, putting the napkin up to his face. "You're a messy adult." I smiled, and his eyes twinkled as he laughed. "I'm sorry, papa GD." Seungri fake pouted, and it was so adorable. "Alright, baby panda, are you ready to go?" I stood up. "Hey, hey, I'm not ready. Why don't you ask if we're finished?" Seunghyun said quickly, eating his food. "Sorry, hyung," I made a face at Seunghyun, "Seunghyun, are you finished?" I crossed my arms. "Why, yes, Ji I am." He smirked, getting up from the table. "And what about us?" Daesung asked with a pout. "Gah, is everyone finished?" I said loudly, laughing a little. Everyone nodded, walking out the door. "Thank you." I smiled at the employee behind the counter, handing them money for everything we had bought.

Seungri leaned against the wall, waiting for me. He flashed his beautiful smile at me when I walk out, and I held his hand, swinging it in the air. Taeyang shot us a snickering look, but I was lost into my own world. I glanced over to Seungri, who was just looking all around him as if he had never been in Seoul before. I laughed to myself, squeezing his hand. "Oops." I said innocently, and Seungri squinted at me, and I exchanged him a grin. I browsed the fashion stores- looking through the windows at all of the things. "Perfectionist's senses are tingling, yah?" Seungri elbowed me, and I giggled, looking back at him, shaking my head. "Of course, Ri." Seunghyun said, looking over at the store as well. "Look's like Seung's is, too." Daesung smiled.

I threw my head back, exhaling as my thoughts hit me like a train. Tour, photoshoots, autographs... I signed, leaning over towards Seungri, earning a surprising look as I kissed his neck lightly. He gasped, chucking and hiding his neck with his hands. I kept teasing him, playfully leaning towards his face and back. "Ji..." Seungri laughed, pushing my chest. I smiled brightly, my teeth shining. "Awe, is Ji your jagiya?" Seunghyun poked Seungri who rolled his eyes at him. "Yes." I playfully glared at Seunghyun, holding Seungri's hand tighter, making him blush. 

"Is RiRi blushing for Ji, yah?" I leaned into Seungri's face, seeing the apartments were back into view. "I... yes" Seungri stuttered, and shamelessly answered. "Ah, you're too cute, baby panda." I smiled, looking into his gleaming doe like eyes, poking his cheeks. I bit at my lips, trying to ignore all of my emotions. It was like Seungri was tugging at my heart, without even knowing it. I love him so much, and he just needs to be protected, his vulnerability and sensitivity was something no one else could handle- but me. "Jiyongie," Seungri shook my hand, and I blinked several times. Jiyongie? "Hm?" I looked at his pretty brown eyes, scratching the back of my neck. "I love you," he said, and my heart had felt like it melted. Seungri always said that, but every time he did, it was overwhelming to me. "Love you too, panda." I pursed my lips, trying to resist.

Finally arriving back the apartment, I let out a loud sigh. "You okay, Ji?" Seungri asked with worry and concern. "Yes, RiRi." I smiled. "He's probably thinking about the concert." Seunghyun informed Seungri, who nodded, laying his head against my shoulder. I smiled, playing with his silver locks of hair, and damn was his hair soft and silky. I laid my head against his, feeling his smooth breathing. I smiled, Seungri was a true angel. The others just rolled their eyes in amusement at us, taking pictures. I didn't care, let the fans on Instagram and everywhere else see, that, Seungri is mine, and only mine, even if he didn't know it yet. I heard soft snoring, and I chuckled as I looked down at the younger, who kept fighting to keep his head onto my shoulder and not falling onto my lap. Slowly and carefully I positioned myself too a crisscross so that Seungri could lay his head on my lap. He shifted, laying down.

"The baby has already fallen asleep?" Seunghyun giggled. I put my finger to my lips, "Shh." I laughed as well, admiring the small frame Seungri had. I took a few pictures myself, posting them to Instagram, under the caption of Baby RiRi.