1.4

The Panda and The Dragon

I parked the car into the reserved space of the parking lot just outside of the dorms. Turning off the car, I towards my side, Seungri was still unconscious. Looking at the back seat, everyone was asleep, tired from tonight. I opened the car door, my first priority was Seungri. I walked over to his side of the car, opening his door. I placed my hand beneath his back, and grabbed for his legs as I picked him up bridal style again. I looked back over to the hyungs, pursing my lips as I just turned back around, closing the car doors and walked into the lobby of the building. I held my key card in my hand, ready to swipe as I saw our dorm with the Do not Disturb sign on it. I unlocked the door, stepping inside and immediately smelled the air of what was our happiness. Seungri's face was still blank, as if he actually were sleeping, and he was still cold. Quickly, I jogged to my room carefully, making sure nothing were to hit my precious RiRi.

Walking in, I placed Seungri gently down on my bed, covering him up with a few blankets. I the heater, so that he could warm up. "Jiyong!" I heard the one and only voice belonging to Seunghyun. I closed my eyes tightly, running into the living room as Seunghyun, Taeyang and Daesung stared me down. "Were you just going to let us sleep in that car?" Seunghyun asked, raising his voice. "Hush." I said strictly, putting my finger on my lips. "I was just going back to get you." I answered with an excuse. No one seemed like they wanted to argue, so they just went back to their rooms. Sighing with relief, I made my way back to my room, and Seungri was just laying there. Finally, we were home, safe, and cozy. I couldn't wait to hold him any longer. I took off my shirt, and my pants as I had some boxers on underneath. I quietly got into the bed without making any movement. If Seungri were to wake up, I didn't want him to be scared.

I pulled him closer to me, his back pressing against my chest. My bed pretty much smelled like Seungri, but having the real thing, damn that was so much better. I placed my chin above his head, his silver locks were so soft. "I love you, Lee Seunghyun. Please, wake up for your Jiyongie, I need my Seungri. You're the panda to my dragon." I whispered audibly, putting my arm over him, hugging him by his stomach, while my other hand was under his stomach, I could almost lock my hands together to have him in a complete hug. I locked his fingers with mine with my hand that was under his stomach, but I couldn't sleep. I want to be awake when Seungri was. I stared at my wall, trying to imagine all of the reactions Seungri would have when he woke up. There was thousands in my head, how was I going to sleep with my mind racing? Eventually, I shut my eyes, listening to Seungri's beautiful beating heart, his faint breathing. If I were to die, this would be the best way to end. Knowing Seungri was alive, just by sound.

Suddenly, I felt movement. Fluttering my eyes open, Seungri was rolling around, he had rolled to his other side, completely facing me. I could feel his wet lips just barely touching mine, was he conscious? "Seungri?" I whispered, my lips were now touching his as I spoke. He was conscious! But asleep. He always did things in his sleep. I heard him murmur in his sleep, but I wasn't sure of what he said. "What, Ri?" I questioned, and Seungri's face fell, his lips crashing onto mine slowly, as if he didn't mean too. My eyes widened as I felt his mouth on mine, but why in the hell did I want more? I wanted to push him away, he didn't know what he was doing, this was only accidental since he was asleep, but at the same time I wanted more. I wanted a taste. God, how could I think like this when he just became conscious? His lips were still on mine as I kept thinking, and I shamefully liked it. This was the first time Seungri had ever kissed me. On my mouth. Seungri rolled onto his back, and I was left in shock. He his lips as he placed his hand over his stomach, getting comfortable.

I glared at the wall, still bewildered at what had just happened. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Seungri by his other shoulder, pulling him over to face me again. He groaned, but was thankfully still asleep. I felt like a sinner for this. I had my hand behind his head, ready to bring his face closer to mine again. It's okay, Jiyong, he's asleep... I shut my eyes, pulling Seungri's face closer. I pecked his lips, and damn did I want more, but if I slipped my tongue into his mouth he'd wake up completely, bewildered that he was conscious, bewildered that he was in bed with me, and bewildered that I tried to make out with him in his sleep. I kissed all over him if I were an animal. I pecked his lips, his nose, his forehead. But my killer was his neck. I trailed kisses from his collarbone, his neck and up back to his mouth. Jiyong, you need to stop... I told myself. Ashamed, I pulled away from him, wiping all of my wet kisses from his face. And, hell, did I have a ?

I was still looking at him, his body frontwards pressing against mine. My face was red, what did I just do? Shaking my head, I put my arms around Seungri, pulling his body as close as I could against mine, laying my head on top of his, his face in the crook of my neck as we slept.

. . .

I fluttered my eyes opened when I could feel Seungri squirming around. And.. was he mumbling something? "Ji..." He groaned into my neck. "Jiyong?..." Seungri grabbed onto me tighter, pulling his face away from my chest. His eyes widened, but I could only smile at him. "W-what happened? Why aren't we at the concert?" Seungri sat up, hyperventilating. "RiRi, you fainted at the performance. I was so worried... please don't do that ever again." I said, hugging him by his side. "I fainted?" Seungri asked. I nodded my head, and his heart beat slowed down. "You were at the hospital, but I was able to take you home. I was going to anyway, whether they liked it or not." I snickered. Seungri's stomach growled, and I pursed my lips. "Come on, let's go get you something to eat, alright?" I said, getting up from the bed as I went to put on my shirt and a pair of shorts. Seungri fell onto my back, wrapping his arms by my neck. "I don't want to go to the cafe today," He whispered, sending a shudder down my spine. "Can you cook me something?" He asked, and I turned to face him. I nodded slowly, and he smiled, letting go of me. My hormones were raging again, trying hard to ignore them, I walked out of my room as Seungri got dressed.

"Someone's finally awake. It's 11:30 in the morning." Seunghyun said as I ruffled my hair. "Yah, yah." I rolled my eyes, yawning as Seungri followed behind me, walking as he rested his head onto my shoulder. What was with him today? "Seungri?" Seunghyun called out to him, and Seungri swiftly turned around. "Yes, hyung?" He answered. Seunghyun studied him a bit, grabbing him by his neck. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "What in the hell is on your neck?" Seunghyun asked, and curiously, and I went to look. Oh God. Hickeys. I had given Seungri a few hickeys last night when I kissed his neck! Gah! Jiyong, you idiot. "He probably just, uh..." My voice cracked a little, and now Seungri was confused. "I probably just slept on my neck wrong." Seungri told a white lie, and my anxiety just worsened. Did he know? Seunghyun just shrugged, sitting down on the couch, playing on his phone. Acting like nothing happened, I slowly turned my feet, walking to the kitchen, and Seungri held my hand. "Did you kiss me?" He asked, and my heart stopped. Say no. Say no, say no. JIYONG SAY NO. "What are you talking about?" My voice sounded parched. 

"Jiyong," Seungri said directly in my ear with a husky voice that I had never heard before, and it kind of . "I know you bruised my neck," he continued with a hitched breath himself, and Seunghyun raised his face from his phone, looking over at Seungri who looked like he was trying to seduce me. Shaking his head, he went back to whatever he was doing. "I-" before I could speak, Seungri hushed me, and damn it was kind of y to see him trying to be dominant. "Shh. Make me some food." Seungri quit his act, and asked sweetly with a smile. Damn you for being hot and adorable at the same time. Shaking my head of my thoughts, I glanced at Seungri's neck, and by the marks, I was surprised he never woke up when I had kissed him. 

I scratched my head some more, crouching down to get a frying pan from the cabinet. "What do you want to eat, Ri?" I asked Seungri as he slouched down in the kitchen chair. "Hmm," He hummed to himself as I opened the door to the fridge. "Eggs." Seungri answered, and I nodded my head, still not able to forget about last night. Every time I looked at his innocent eyes, it just lead back to his ravished neck. Blinking a few times, I set the frying pan on the stove, turning it on as I opened the package of eggs. "Scrambled?" I asked, and Seungri hummed a yes from his lips. I whistled as I cracked the eggs and started to cook them. "I want some." Daesung appeared out of nowhere behind me. "Make your own." I snickered playfully. "Awh you make some for the maknae but not the others?" Taeyang backed Daesung up, and Seungri shot a look at me that just made me nod. Yes, you're exactly right, I'd do anything for my panda... Seungri laughed at the two, knowing they couldn't do a thing. "That doesn't mean I can't bully you." I hummed, frying the eggs, and Seungri quieted down. I laughed to myself, putting the food onto a plate, walking over to him as I grabbed a fork. I placed it in front of Seungri who ate like he hadn't eaten in days. "Jeez, slow down." Seunghyun walked into the kitchen, refilling his empty cup with coffee.

Seungri just shrugged as he kept eating, drinking orange juice to flush it all down. I was still feeling tired, even though it was 12 in the afternoon. Sighing, I checked my phone. The usual home screen notifying me of 99+ notifications on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. Pursing my lips, I turned off my phone as Seungri burped. "Excuse you." I laughed as he sat back in his chair. "Can you put my plate in the sink, Jiyongie?" He begged with his eyes, and it was hard to ignore. "Ri, you're 26 years old, do it yourself." Seunghyun said as he went back into the living room. Seungri huffed at his spoiled self, but immediately grinned as I rolled my eyes, picking up his plate and putting into the sink. I knew Seunghyun was shaking his head, but oh well. How could you not do what Ri said when he had you under a spell? I could feel Seungri's hand lock mine with his as he pulled me away from the kitchen counter, walking me back to my room. "What is with you today, Ri?" I asked as he fell backwards onto my bed, making himself comfortable. He just shrugged as if it were any other normal day. Sighing, my phone was ringing. Seungri raised an eyebrow as I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Kwon Jiyong?"

"Correct..."

"I'm a nurse at the hospital district of Seoul that you visited last night for patient... er... Lee Seunghyun."

"Yeah?"

"I was told to notify you of the medication that we had given him could also have possible side affects, like changing up his mood."

"Well I've definitely seen a change." I blinked in amusement as I looked up at Seungri who was still confused.

"The side affects should wear off in a few hours, so no need to be alarmed. Thank you, have a nice day." The woman hanged up, and I threw my phone onto my armchair as I walked over to my bed. "What am I going to do with you?" I sighed as I laid down next to Seungri, propping my head up with my elbow. "What do you mean?" He asked, turning his head to face me. I chuckled, twirling his silver hair with my finger. "Never mind." I let out a breathless sigh, rolling onto my back, closing my eyes. I wanted to take another nap. I shot my eyes open when Seungri laid his head on one of my biceps, half of his body on top of mine as his mouth pressed against my chin. "Ri." I huffed as if he were a puppy being a burden to my sleep. "Yes?" His mouth was pursed, widening his eyes like a deer's. "Why are you so ing cute?" I choked on my words, and Seungri smirked as he just laid his head back down onto me. I let him be, I wasn't gonna lie, this was nice. I kissed the top of his head, shutting my eyes again as Seungri squirmed around some more to get comfortable.