1.9

The Panda and The Dragon

"Wake up, Seungri." I whispered into the sleeping boy's ear, and he mumbled something as he sat up. I gave him a warm smile as he embraced me with his arms, kissing my cheek. "I already went to the new house today—it really is magnificent. It has a nice view, too." I sat down beside him, and he narrowed his eyes at me. "You went without me?" He yawned, crossing his arms. "Just to move our stuff in." 

He nodded as he finally realized the room was empty. "Are we leaving now?" Seungri asked as he yawned again. "Right after we say our goodbyes." I answered as I held his hands, pulling him up from the bed. "Jiyongie," He mumbled cutely, and I looked down at him as I held him to my chest. "I feel kind of bad because we're just... leaving."

It would be a little hard, and not to mention new for the both of us. "Ah, I'm sure they'll understand." I smiled down at him as I rustled his hair, and he sighed, nodding. I held his hand, walking out of the bedroom and into the living room, and surprisingly everyone was already awake. 

"I have something to announce," I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, and Seungri's hand tensed.

"What is it?" Daesung questioned, and I gulped with a grin.

"Me and Seungri are moving in together..."

Their faces were held with disbelief - completely left in utter shock. "M-moving in together? Alone?" Seunghyun asked, furrowing his eyebrows together. "I thought we talked about this..."

"You knew about this?" Taeyang looked over to Seunghyun, and everyone started an uproar of conversations.

"Listen, listen..." I put my hands in the air, and everyone got quiet. "We're moving in together... yeah... because we love each other..."

"Well we all already kind of knew that." Daesung chuckled, and relief overwhelmed me as Seungri's face became pink.

"Moving in together is a little dangerous, don't you think?" Overprotective Seunghyun stated, and I huffed.

"I don't care." Seungri responded softly, and everyone widened their eyes. "Seungri, don't be rude..." I patted his head, and he pouted. "I'm sorry, I mean, we don't care." He beamed, and I rolled my eyes as Seunghyun let out a quiet giggle, slapping Seungri gently.

"Are you sure about your decision? Moving is a big deal." Taeyang asked in a concerned tone as he folded his hands.

"I'm sure." I smiled. They all got up to hug me and Seungri, grinning. "You still need to visit." Seunghyun reminded us, and I chuckled. "Well of course, I'm not leaving, I'm just getting a new house." 

"Have fun with that." Taeyang elbowed me with a smirk, and I laughed slightly and pushed him away, rolling my eyes. 

"Well, are you ready?" I looked over to Seungri, and he nodded. We gave everyone a hug, and they all smiled as they said their goodbyes and we said ours. Once we stepped out into the hallway, I picked Seungri up bridal style, and he yelped.

"Jiyong!" The boy hit my chest lightly, and I giggled. I walked near the elevators, stepping into one and waited until it landed on the first floor. "Jiyongie, I'm still scared..." Seungri said quietly, and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you scared?"

"The media... and how this will affect my career... and besides, you know how homouality is looked down upon in South Korea." 

"You shouldn't care about all that, Seungri."

"Yes, I should—and you should too."

I sighed. He was completely right, but I still loved him, and nothing could change that, not even hateful remarks from other people.

"We'll be fine." I said finally as I walked outside, putting him down onto the ground. We walked towards my car, and I opened the passenger side door for him, and went around to sit on my side. I put the keys into the ignition, and started the car.

"So... just how nice is this new house?" Seungri questioned as I started to drive. "Really nice, I'm sure you'll like it. Near a beach, and a spectacular ocean view."

Seungri smiled, and closed his eyes, yawning. "You're still tired?" I chuckled, and Seungri narrowed his eyes at me. "Of course, I'm still tired. You woke me up very early."

"It's 1:00 P.M."

"Still early." Seungri huffed and crossed his arms. I laughed at him, and he ignored me as he rested his head on my shoulder, sneaking a smile. I kissed his forehead, and he pushed me away. "Eyes on the road, mister."

I rolled my eyes and kept driving. "Brat..." I mumbled, and he looked up at me. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." I smiled. "We're almost there."

"Mhm." Seungri hummed, and sat up. "It must not be that far away then."

"Nope. So we can see the others anytime we'd like."

Seungri smiled, and held my hand. I returned the smile, and kissed his hand. He giggled and blushed, making my heart melt. "Cutie." I said to him, and he shook his head. "You're cuter." 

"No, you are." I grinned. "No, you are Jiyong." He poked me, and I just giggled. "Look, there's the house." I pointed once it came in view. Seungri looked around until he saw the pretty white house settled onto the beach, and the waves were washing up onto the white shore.

"It's so pretty!" Seungri's face lit up, and I smiled as I pulled into the driveway. "It looks expensive, Jiyong, how much did this place cost?" He asked, and I put my finger to his lips. "Don't worry about it, babe. Just go look inside." I handed him the keys, and he kissed my finger, jumping out of the car and running into the house.

I chuckled as I turned the car off, stepping out and locking the doors. I could hear Seungri's little feet thumping all around inside. I saw him look out the second story window, and I waved at him. "Do you like it?" I shouted at him, and he nodded: "I love it so much!"

I walked inside, and immediately Seungri ran down the stairs. "Be careful, baby." I giggled nervously, and he leaped into my arms. He kissed my face a bunch, and I kissed him back, smiling even more. "I love you so much." I kissed his lips, and he closed his eyes, kissing me back. "I love you so much too."

"Well, are you ready to start moving our things in? The moving trucks should be here at any minute." I looked down at my watch, noticing it was 2:06 pm.

"Yes! I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you in this beautiful home, Jiyong." Seungri grinned, and it made my heart spin.

"I also..." he paused, "can't wait for you to propose to me."