Mini Concert

Nine Point Eight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a bit nervous and excited at the same. I was excited because it's my birthday and I'm already 17 but nervous because I have to perform at our club's mini concert later. Gosh, hope I do well.
 

 

I did my morning routine as usual- took a bath, ate breakfast and fixed myself before going to school. This whole week we had activities going on; Club activities, school fair, contests, intramural and today, a concert will be held. Of course, the school won't let the students go on wasting a whole week without studying that's why we're only allowed to join the activities after class dismissals or the subject teachers allow us to. So class went on like the usual until we got dismissed.
 

 

"Phew, class is finally over~" Sunny said in a sing-song voice. "All there's left to do is attending that concert later."
 

 

Yoona turned to look at me. "You coming, Taeng? to the concert?"
 

 

"Uh- I'll pass" I placed my palm at the back of my head and laughed awkwardly. "I don't go to those kind of stuff."
 

 

"Oh c'mon, Taeng~ just this once, please?" Yoona said while looking at me with her puppy eyes.
 

 

"Yeah, Taeng it'll be fun!" Sunny added
 

 

I smiled widely- more of a sorry kind of smile. "I still have this mini concert to perform to that our club will be holding. Maybe next time."
 

 

I could see a bit of disappointment in their eyes but they let me off the hook.
 

 

"Hmm fine, your loss~" Sunny said in a joking manner.
 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

We decided to past time on our school's field where you'd see different kinds of stalls, group of friends laying on the grass and hanging out, playing different kinds of sports, lovers being sweet and inseparable and of course, the stage where the concert will be held later. We found an empty spot where we could hang out and settled our things there.
 

 

"Yo, me and Yoona are gonna look around and see if we can find something to eat. You guys want anything?" Sunny stood up and patted her back side, removing any remnants of grass stuck on her pants.
 

 

I positioned myself so I can lie down. "No thanks, you guys go ahead."
 

 

"Seohyun?"
 

 

"Hmm I'm good." Seohyun placed her handkerchief on her face and lied down.
 

 

"Suit yourselves. Bye~"
 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After half an hour or so, I called my friend over- the one who'll be doing a duet with me later so we can practice our song before performing. A few minutes later, She arrived with her classmates tailing on her.
 

 

She patted me on my shoulder. "Yo, can I back out now?"
 

 

"HYO!" I called out and pulled her to sit down. "No, you can't. Especially, now"
 

 

"Dude, I'm really nervous. I don't know if I can do this? Can you just do a solo? I'll just support you." Hyoyeon adjusted her on the ground.
 

 

"Nu-uh. You already agreed to do this with me and besides, it's not like you're not used to being on stage. Heck, you even joined a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter