The First Time I Met Her

Nine Point Eight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the second half of the semester already when I first met her. It was the day before my birthday when I was first introduced to her by my friend's classmate before which is now our schoolmate.
 

 

"So, guys meet Tiffany." Sooyoung said while smiling. 
 

 

I looked at her and my first impression of her was that she looked like she was a bit of a curmudgeon by the looks of her eyes and she was strangely quiet. Maybe she's just shy. 
 

 

Sooyoung continued introducing us to each other until everyone got everyone got everyone's names. After that we heard the bell rang and thus, a sign for us to go home. My group of friends and hers' walked outside stopping at the front of our school's gate.
 

 

"So what way are you going, Taeng?"
 

 

"I'm headed this way" I said while pointing the right side. 
 

 

"Oh, really? Why don't you, Tiff, and Jess go together? You guys are headed the same way after all." 
 

 

"Hmm okay, It's fine with me" I said while nodding.
 

 

So we went on our separate ways and bid goodbye to each other. Tiffany, Jessica and I went to the right while Sooyoung, Sunny and Yoona went to the left. 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Hey." I managed to say, trying break off the awkward silence. "So you guys are classmates with Sooyoung?"
 

 

"Yeah, both of us" Jessica said in a soft voice. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter