Part 47

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB look at the foods in her hand before she sigh.

"Why they didn't tell me??"

SinB then continue walking around the city since she have no place to go now. Just now, she planned to visit Umji at the hospital quietly but only to find an empty room.

She then ask the nurse only to be inform that the patient already discharged 2 days ago.

"Maybe I should put this on the dorm and left??" SinB ask to herself while looking at her hand.

She then pull out her phone from her pocket and message her favourite unnie.

Unnie, are you guys at the dorm now?? - SinB

No, we're not. We're at the park right now. Why?? - Yerin

Nothing. Enjoy! - SinB

"Assa! Seems like luck is on my side today. I should go now before they coming back." SinB said and run to the dorm.

~~~

"Weird~"

"What's wrong, Yerin ah??" Sowon ask when she saw the second oldest in the group frown while looking at her phone.

"Nothing. It's just that SinB message and ask me is we were at dorm or not." Yerin answered making the others just look her.

"Really??"

"Did you ask her why??" Yuju ask making Yerin nod.

"Yup and she just say nothing." Yerin answered back making them nod their head.

"That's weird but just let her be." Eunha said.

Sowon just nod before she look at Yerin again.

"Did you tell her about Umji??"

"Shooot!! I forgot about that. I'm gonna message her now." Yerin quickly type a message to SinB but it was not quick enough.

~~~

SinB take a long deep breath before release it slowly.

"Finally~"

She then enter the passcode and went inside the dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter