Past

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that incident happened and it is also been a week SinB didnt come to their practice.Sowon , Yerin , Eunha and Yuju feel really worried about that girl and they tried to call her for many times but SinB never answered them.While Umji feel really guilty since this is all her fault.If she didnt make so many mistakes,SinB will not yell and angry at her and Sowon will not be mad and yell at SinB so Umji really feel guilty about that.

"Yewon ahh~Gwaenchana??"Umji look at the voice owner and smile before nod her head."Nae unnie~Its just...i dont know."Umji answered then look down and fidgeting her nail."U worry about her??"ask Eunha then sit beside Umji."Yeah and i'm also feel really guilty~"Umji said."Guilty??Wae??"Eunha look at Umji questionly."Because i feel like she didnt came to the practice this week because she still mad at me and also because of me,she's been scolded by Sojung unnie."Umji said with a crack voice.

"Ani Yewon ahh~Its not your fault.Ermm~maybe yes but not entirely."Umji look at Eunha face with a frown."What do u mean unnie??"Eunha smile."I said that entirely its not your fault only.I know that u said that its all your fault since u was making many mistakes back then but its also Eunbi's fault for yelling at u like that.She shouldn't shout at u like u were stealing some money or what.She should have talk with a nice way but she just yell so i understand if Sojung unnie yell at her.So please don't tell me that its all your fault arra??"Eunha said than pat Umji head.

Umji look down and sigh."But i still feel really guilty about that and i feel that i shouldn't be in this group."Eunha look at Umji with a shock face."Wae Yewon ah??of course u should have be in this group.Why u think like that??"Eunha said then hold Umji hand.Umji look down since she hesitated to say about it."Wae Yewon ah??Tell me please~"Eunha said with a pout make Umji hard to resist it.

"I-i feel that i shouldn't be in this group because i'm still lacking in many ways and i also still new compared to all of u.U all have been trained like many years already but i just trained for 2 months only so its not unfair for u guys.Moreover,i feel that she hate me since i'm new but gonna be debut soon."Umji said then a tear fall from her eyes before she look down.Eunha feel really sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter