U Hurt Her Again

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFRIEND was now on the way to their car to go to next events.Eunha was walking in the front with her sleepy eyes since she still tired and sleepy.

Eunha was yawn loudly when she feel someone tap or more like slap her shoulder from behind making her look behind with a wide eyes.

"Yah Hwang SinB!!U startled me out!tch."Eunha said with an annoyed voice.

SinB just chuckle before hung her hand at Eunha's shoulder.

"Gomawo unnie for the present."

Eunha look at SinB with a confuse look.

"Huh?Present??What present??"

"So funny unnie.Anyway,gomawo~I love u unnie for took a good care of me."SinB said before going in the van leaving Eunha behind.

"What's wrong with that kid??Present??What present??"Eunha ask to herself.

"Aish forget about it."Eunha said and went inside the van too.

Umji who was behind Eunha and SinB all the times just smile when she heard what SinB said just now.

'I'm glad that she like the present and use it well.' Umji thought while smiling.

"Umji yah,why u smiling that alone there??U're creepy~"Yuju said with a tremble voice.

"D-dae??A-ani.I didn't sm-" 

"Eunha yahh!!Help Me!!A ghost has been in Umji's body!!"Yuju ran to Eunha who was already getting ready to sleep in the van.

"W-what??But i'm not."Umji pout.

"Just ignore her,Yewon ahh.She's known as Yeojelyi without a reason. Kajja~"Sowon said making Umji smile and nod her head.

"Unnie!!How could u leave me alone here??"

Sowon and Umji look behind them and saw a pouting Yerin making them chuckle.

"Urmm unnie,I'll go first."Umji said and leave the unnie line before get in the van.

Sowon smile before went to Yerin and hold her hand.

"Aigoo,Yerin ahh~are u sure that u older than Yewon??"Sowon said making Yerin pout more.

Sowon chuckle before take Yerin's hand and walk to the van making Yerin smile widely and happily like a kids.

Umji just smile looking at the cute interactions between Sowon and Yerin.She then turn to look at Yuju who was sitting at the row behind her and beside Eunha.

She chuckle when she see Yuju close her eyes with Eunha's hand since she still scared to look at Umji.Eunha just sigh before pat Yuju to calm her down.

Umji then turn to look at SinB who was lying her head on Eunha's shoulder.

'I bet the oil was working since she didn't look in pain or uncomfortable like yesterday.Her face looks so peaceful right now.Please don't get hurt Hwang SinB.' Umji thought while still continue look at SinB till she didn't notice there is a pair of eyes looking at her action.

'Ahh,I bet it must be her who give the present to SinB.' 

Eunha then continue look at Umji before sigh silently.'Why must u being cold to her,Eunbi yah when she's being really nice to u??I don't get it why u hate her so much.What's the reason u hate her?' Eunha thought before drift to her dreamland.

~~~

"Unnie~Eunha Unnie,wake up!We already arrive."Eunha stir up before rub her eyes.

"Umji yah~"Eunha said while still rubbing her eyes.

"Wake up unnie.Lets go.The others are already waiting us at the waiting room."

Eunha open her eyes when she heard what Umji said and scoff.

"Heol Daebak! I can't believe it that they leave us alone here."

Umji just chuckle before they walk together hurriedly to the waiting room.When they arrive,Eunha look or more lile glaring to the other members while Umji just went to make up artist unnie to get her make up done.

"Finally ~I thought u was died just now since u didn't moving at all when i call u."SinB said earn a glare from Eunha making others laugh.

"Y-ya-" "Alright girls,5 Mins more!" "Dae!!~" The staff then leave the waiting room

"WHAT??!!I'm still not ready yet!"Eunha shout.

"Then, u have to move faster now." Make up artist unnie said and shrugged her shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter