Part 34

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 weeks and Umji still didn't wake up from her deep sleep. The girls didn't have any schedule since their CEO gave them a rest till the maknae wake up.

The news about them really spread widely making all the people in their country know about what happen to the group and pity them.

They just gain their fame but suddenly this incident happen to them and all of their fans pray the best for them.

Sowon feel someone tap her shoulder softly making her open her eyes and look at the person.

"Sowon unnie, I bring this food for you to eat. Go wash your face and join us." Yerin said while smile a little bit to Sowon.

Sowon just nod her head and went to the bathroom.

After washing her face, she went back to Yerin and her eyes dart to the person who still lying on the bed lifeless.

"Sowon unnie, are you okay??" Sowon wake up from her thought when she heard Eunha's voice before sigh.

"When will Umji join us again? I m-miss her."

The others just look at their leader with a sad look and tear in their eyes before Yuju take a deep breath and hold their leader hand.

"Don't worry unnie. I'm sure Umji will wake up soon healthy and happy. Just we must not give up and stay together wishing the best." Yuju said making Sowon just nod her head and join the members to eat the food they bring.

Sowon take her chopsticks and about to eat before she stop herself and looks around.

"She's not here again??"

"Do you mean SinB??" Eunha ask making Sowon nod.

"No. We barely talk with her anymore since that day. She also didn't want to eat with us and always not in our dorm." Yerin said before sigh.

"I miss SinB but I don't know what happen and why all of this happen. I really hope that one day, the six of us will stay happy together." Yerin said making the others just nod weakly to her statement.

They then finish their food and clean up all their things before they just sit around at the ward or just talking with Umji about their day eventhough Umji still didn't wake up.

Eunha then look at her watch before she take her bag and stand up.

"I will go to the dorm first since I remember that I have something to do. Bye." Eunha wave to them before went out from the hospital.

~~~

Eunha arrive at their dorm before she key in the passcode and open the door. Eunha startled when she heard the television sound because she thought no one at their dorm.

Eunha then was about to walk to her room when she suddenly see SinB watching the television at the living room. Eunha just sigh before she enter her room and place all of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter