Birthday Day

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Double update!!so hope that u guys didn't skip the previous one~:)

_____________________________________________________

The girls are still promoting the song 'Me Gustas Tu' at many showcase.They are working really hard to perform the song well so they will not make any mistakes.Even they are tired but they still can manage it.

Today,the girls are at the Show Champion to perform their song that already become hit 'Me Gustas Tu'.The girls are still busy preparing and getting ready that they didnt notice that two girls are missing from the room.

"Unnie,Where is Sowon unnie and Yuju unnie??"Umji ask Yerin who is sitting on the couch.

"Oh??Did they not here??"Umji shake her head to Yerin.

"SinB yah,did u see them??"Yerin ask SinB who was sitting near the window.

SinB just shrugged her shoulder before look at the outside."Molla~"SinB said.

Umji just look at SinB frown.'Is she hurting??Why her face looks uncomfortable??' Umji thought.

Yerin then turn to look at Eunha who was still sitting infront the mirror with the stylist unnie fixing her hair.

"Eunha yah,did u see Sowon unnie and Yuju??"Yerin ask.

"Oh,they went to the toilet unnie and since Yuju not good with the direction and will easy get lost so Sowon unnie company her."Eunha said and smile making Yerin and Umji nod at her.

After a few minutes,Yuju and Sowon come to the room with a smirk but didn't notice by Yerin and Umji.

"Kids,kajja.We have to do some rehearsal now."Sowon said making all of them nods.

Yerin and Umji went out from the room first.Yuju and Sowon then tell the prank that the staff has planned for Yerin and Umji to SinB and Eunha so that they will know about it.

After that,they also went out from the room since they didn't want Yerin and Umji notice that they taking too long time.While they were wearing their nametags,Sowon call all of them.

"Kids,I know that I always saying this but don't get injured ok??Mostly u Yuju yah."Sowon said then carefully wink to Yuju so that Yerin and Umji will not notice about it.

"Dae unnie!Don't worry."Yuju said while smirk.

"U guys too ok."Sowon said and looking at the others making all of them nod.

"GFRIEND,Your turn right now."the staff said.

All of them then went to the stage and getting ready in their position.When the song start playing, they start to dance their song powerfully and energetic until reach the jumping part.

While doing the jumping part,Umji and Yerin notice that Yuju did a slightly mistake making they worried but didn't show it.They continue to perform until they stop when the staff stop their song and manager oppa went to Yuju who was crouch down while holding her stomach.

"Unnie,gwaenchana??"Umji ask with a worried voice.

"Yuju ahh,are u ok??"Yerin look at Yuju worriedly.

The others member also act like they worried about Yuju's condition so they will not be busted.Yuju just grimaces and groaning while holding her stomach.

"It's hurt.My arm and stomach hurt."Yuju said with a crack voice.

Manager oppa the piggyback Yuju then bring Yuju to their waiting room.All the girls then went to the room and look at Yuju worriedly.

"Yuju yah,is it hurt so much??Are u ok??Did u still can perform??"Yerin ask while looking at Yuju but Yuju silent while still holding her stomach.

"Yuju yah,Lets g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter