Finally Find Her??

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie otteokhe??"Yerin ask.

"Let's just calm down first.We don't want SinB and Yuju know about this."Sowon said.

"Know about what??"Sowon , Yerin and Eunha startled when they hear the question making they look at their back.

"Y-yuju yah."Eunha look at Yuju with a wide eyes.

"Wae??What did u guys hiding from us??"SinB ask while cross her hand.

"U-urmm"

"Tell me Eunha yah"

Eunha sigh before take a deep breath and look at Yuju and SinB.

"Yewon ah~she's missing."Sowon said with a defeated voice making Yuju and SinB look at her.

"Umji missing??!!Jinjja??!"Yuju ask with a wide eyes while SinB just look at them with blank face.

"Yeah Yuju ahh.Umji is missing."Yerin said and sigh.

"Is she run away??"Yuju ask with a worried voice.

Sowon , Eunha and Yerin shake their head to Yuju's question.

"Ani since her things is still here."Eunha said.

"Then that's mean she will be back later.U guys being so overacting right now."SinB said with an annoying voice.

"Yah Hwang SinB!What's wrong with u??How can u not be worried when one of your member suddenly missing??!"Sowon shout but not too loud since she control her anger right now.

SinB just rolled her eyes before turn away."I'm not worried.I didn't care at all about her.It's not my problem,she went out or what."SinB said and went to her room.

Yerin , Sowon and Eunha just look at SinB with a disbelieve look while Yuju just look at SinB dumbfounded since she didn't get why SinB said like that.

"That Hwang is really get my nerves."Sowon said while massage her temple since Yerin try calming her down.

"Unnie,I will go out and try to find her since its kinda late already."Eunha said and went to her room to take her jacket and cap.

Eunha look at SinB who is just sitting at her bed while reading some comic.SinB just ignore Eunha since she didn't want to talk anything.

"I don't know why u change so much Eunbi yah.Why u being like this??Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter