Scene #2

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BEHIND THE SCENES

I'm sorry for the delay on this story. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll like it, even when it is not too good. 

Special thanks to everyone who have commented and read it. I really apreciate it.

Also thank you for your support. I hope this chapter won't dissapoint you too much.

#Scene 2

The Arcade Game - or how to lose even when he wins -

He is playing with Seungyoon and everything is going fine. He is enjoying it so much, he lets himself loses into the cacophony of sounds and musics from the different games. It’s been so long since last time he went to the arcade, and if he isn’t wrong, it’s their first time together. And it feels nice.

It feels nicer when he spots Jinwoo. He is getting more coins to keep playing. He is surrounded by kids and, with that look, he seems one as well. He reassemble one, with his young aspect and his newly curled hair, he is more a teenager than any of them, but it's ok, because he loves him the way he is, with his starling eyes, his always pretty lips, his cheerful personality, always trying to bright them up. He is also wearing one of his cardigans, one that he has stolen from him earlier that morning, with pleading gazes and irresistibles pouts. He hopes that, later on, it will keep his essence, the warmth of his body, the sweetness of his smell. He smiles dreamy, picturing himself plugged under the sheets of his bed, wrapped with that green jacket that feels like him, that will make him sleep tight tonight.

He watches as Jinwoo goes away, grinning at the fellow children that are playing around, wondering until he reaches Seunghoon. And he just keeps watching at him, from afar, hoping that, some day, all the love that he has for him will be reflexed on his hyung’s pretty, sparkling eyes, looking candidly at him. But, by now, he has to be contented with this, following him, staring at him cautiously, waiting for him to borrow his clothes so he can use them latter and feel him as if he was been cuddling him. And if that is creepy, he is creepy in love. He is deeply, madly, desperately in love. He has been for a long time now.

Is then, when Seungyoon finally dies in agony against the final boss, that they decide to find the others and play something different. Seunghoon is somewhere, focused on the fight that is happening onscreen, screaming and cheering at himself, while Jinwoo appears right in front of him, as if he was looking for them between the multitude, as if they just have called him, and it feels like magic, the way that Jinwoo has to turn upside down his heart with just one glance. The three of them walk together among the people that crushes the place, looking for a game to play, until they reach a spot that Mino wants to try with his hyung, together.

As if he is reading his mind, Jinwoo offers himself to play against him and Mino can not be happier. He is smiling endearingly, soft and cute, with curls framing his alluring face that even kids from school can’t help but stare at. He is simply beautiful. Everything about him screams perfection, even when he fails, even when he isn't trying. For Mino, Jinwoo is the sun, it doesn't matter what, alway shining, always warm, as a summer day. And Mino itches for him, like a sunflower, he turns around looking for him, longuing for him. But he is there, right here beside him, so Mino can stop waiting, wanting, and start breathing again, the air that comes from Jinwoo to fill himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter