Scene #8

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEHIND THE SCENES

It has been a while, I’m sorry. In my defence, I’ll allege that Winner hasn’t done much VLive altogether.

As most of you already know, English is not my native tongue, so I’m sorry for any mistake that you will find there. Please, feel free to correct me anytime, since this is what helps the most in order to improve.

Also, I’m sorry that this update is, other than short, pretty lame. Nevertheless, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your time reading this.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks again.

# Scene 8

Acceptance Speech – of jealousy

It’s a universal truth that Lee Seunghoon is weird. It’s a bless that their fans love him regardless of his random acts and actions, like when they all agreed to give an acceptance speech but him is giving away kisses to the camera, to the delight of the fans gathered together to watch the broadcast – he prays hard that there aren’t many yet since he is embarrassing, but Minho admits that he is the coolest while rapping and his lyrics are always on point, that he is talented and great, but too much to handle sometimes, like right now. But, in the end, he lets him be. In the end, maybe this will make Jinwoo laugh and this is something he is always looking forward, even if he isn’t giggling because of him, the mere sound turns his heart into a puddle, it tumblers inside his chest.

Obviously, Kang Seungyoon has to hype the already hyped man in front of the camera, singing with him their newly released song. To some extent, though, is funny. He waits and sees, Jinwoo revolving around – and his eyes follow him. Kang Seungyoon appears on the screen in all his endearing and ridiculous glory - his cheeks are so fluffy even he wants to squish them, pinching them hard for how adorable they look, like tinny, pale apples. He might deny it all but in his opinion, Seungyoon is the cutest.

“Hi, thanks!” he says all joyfully, a sudden blast of dinky that fans will adore, followed by a sweet smile and shining eyes, cringed up like crescent moons.

“It’s been a while we are doing VLive” Seunghoon’s voice interlace with Seungyoon’s, who is still thanking everybody in English this time. Seungyoon can’t contain his happiness, his pupils travelling from the phone to his hyung while explaining what made this moment so special to him – to them all.

It is all because their senior, groups of the calibre of Super Junior or TVXQ or EXO- CBX and also another great name like Heo Young Saeng – all of them are promoting at the same time as Winner –in between others remarkable names, have performed with them in the same scenario and have congratulated them after winning. An honour they have been blessed with; they couldn’t be more thankful for or happiest, with hearts so filled with emotions that they are nearly about to explode.

“When I was in elementary school, they were all the sunbae that we adored” Seungyoon is recalling, Seunghoon agreeing with him by his side. “Among our friends, too. And actually, the first album that I bought was TVXQ first album. So when I was receiving congratulations from them I was becoming so touched” he adds, his hand on his chest and talking more to Seunghoon than to the fans – but it’s ok, the story shared is emotional and Minho is sure that their Inner Circles will understand and enjoy it too as much as they are; they are always so proud of Winner’s achievements, of all their dreams come true (and it’s all thanks to them).

Both of them keep on talking, going on and about all these sunbaes they like and how they had inspired them and how badly they wish to be like them. From the end of the room, Minho assents, listening to what they are saying – how they were greeted nicely and the advices shared, how exciting it was to meet them in person, as an artist, for the first time. They are behind graceful for this chance, this rare opportunity.

“We really worked hard on this, and for the song, we worked hard for our fans and get number one is a very happy thing.” It’s right, they have been working hard and diligently, practising and dancing beyond extenuation, to perfection. They have done it for the fans because they deserve it, every bit and crumble of their effort because if Winner can stand where they are now it’s all because of their fans – they would be nothing without them.

“And “AIR” was shown on stage today” Seunghoon adds, proud. That came as a surprise, but even if they had had little time to do a rehearsal or memorize the choreography, it turned out well enough and he is waiting to go home and watch the recording once more; they were pretty nervous during the stage because it was a live performance and first times aren’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter