Scene #6

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEHIND THE SCENES

It's been a while! Sorry for updating this story when I said long ago that it was over, but rewatching Jinwoo's last Vlive I feel the urge to write again.

As usual, English is not my native tongue, so sorry for all the mistakes you'll find here. Feel free to let me know if I have something wrong and help me improve!

Thank you very much to all the lovely people who has subscribed here. Lots of love for you all and you can consider this as a reward for joining.

Also, please don't forget to check out my beloved unnies' stories. You can find them under Chivisale and HotGee! They have great fanfics, so give them lots of support!

Thank you!

#Scene 6

Just passing by – to stare into his eyes -

The notification illuminates the room and he wakes up to check it up, only to see his precious face lingering in the screen; red hair and smiling lips, and he feels as if he was talking with him, as if he was calling him instead of doing a VLive on his own, on his room, surreptitiously, as if afraid, ashamed of what the others would say or do to him.

He does that, sometimes, turning the application on and talk directly to their fans, late at night, when none of them would realize until it's morning and the news are all over their message on their phones. He would knit his bronws in confusion, waiting for the replay to be out and enjoy his company all alone, the moon and the dark knowing what he would do, phone pressed against his face, eyes chasing his lips and the curb of his precious smile that live forever on his features. 

It's so abruptly, appearing so suddenly, when the stars are shining low and the clock shows how late the night has turned to become, but, like a lightening, he is doing it and he is taken aback for a second, hit by his alluring presence, by the essence of his voice that he knows so well and that comes like waves, sweet but intermittent; how he speaks calmly only when he is alone - when all of them are gathered together is so hard for him to say something more than clapping hands and jollity sniggers -, how he can express himself freely this way, even if he is sure that he will only read the comments and doing some silly impersonations that he finds lovely, that makes his heart stutters in something between love and joy and that feels like the sunshine bathing his skin.

It's just for an instant but he looks lonely and Minho can't stand the thought of him alone at night, even when he is just across the hall, a room apart, but it's empty space between them and he wants him to be by his side; always is not enough, every fraction of his day, every minute, every jiffy, spent only with him, dreaming with him, hearing all the tones that are hidden inside his voice, the shades that paint his pretty eyes, letting his worries go and stuffing him with only cheers.

He jumps onto him, bumping on his bed and his hands have to refrain to steal a caress out of him, to sneak his fingers under his matching Tshirt and graze the soft skin below. Instead of screaming, madly, at him for entering his room out of the blue, throwing himself down his side as if a kid, too excited to see him and Kim Jinwoo stares and smiles, stealing another one of his heart's beat and, like that, he thinks that he owns them all, that the cadence on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter