Scene #5

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEHIND THE SCENES

 

It’s been a while and I’m so sorry for it.

Also because this will be the last scene for this story.

Thanks a million for reading it, even if not too good. Thanks to all who has subscribed, I really appreciate it!

As you already know, English is not my native tongue, so sorry, again, for the mistakes. If you point them out to me, I will make sure to correct them, so don´t hesitate! I love comments, so feel free to leave your opinions.

This VLive is the one where they talked about videogames, so it has been pretty hard to write. And there aren’t too many Song Kim moments. I’ll try my best to point them out, but I’m afraid I didn’t do a proper job. Sorry.

Thank you very much to everyone who has subscribed and read this. Hope you will enjoy this last part.

Don’t forget to go and check these gorgeous writers’ stories: Hotgee and Chivisale00, they are wonderful!

Special thanks to them, for been so supportive, and also to our cutie potatonatto maknae. You girls are class!

Hope you'll having a wonderful day, sweeties!

Lots of love~

사랑해요

#Scene 5

Mino’s ultimate main

He is exited. He always is, but today he is in charge of the VLive, and he is typing the name on it, waiting for their fans to join them.  Mino doesn’t hesitate; he is so into it lately that he has to tell it to the world, to all Inner Circles.

Beside him, sitting in the back with Seungyoon, Jinwoo smiles otherworldly at him, looking so good that Mino has to blink several times; he doesn’t gleam, he shines, like a sunset on the rear seat, their personal piece of art. Because that’s for sure, Kim Jinwoo is the most captivating and beautiful person on earth and nobody is going to tell Mino the contrary. He can see him through the screen and he tries to hold the phone steady, on the middle, so everyone can be fit in the recording, but his eyes can’t look forward to the camera, but to peek every time at Jinwoo, going back and forth from him to somewhere else, and back again at him, waiting, still.

It takes a few seconds for s to notice that they are broadcasting, but when they do, Seunghoon starts messing about his green hair, his proud and pretty green hair that nobody else seems to appreciate. He believes that he looks fine, so he doesn’t get bothered with Seunghoon comments and, besides, he has to admit that “Mino’s hair looks like wasabi” is great. Seunghoon has born for that kind of things, he proves it again while explaining the concept behind “Really, Really” music video. He is so creative and full of ideas, he admires him for it. And laughs a lot with it too.

Don’t they look better with this filter on? He wonders. Jinwoo, the one he is using as his model, looks so soft and warm with this, but then there is another he wants to try, too, so he changes it, and changes it again, until Seungyoon tells him to stop, since they don’t need any. Not even him, with his tanned skin he dislikes and wants to cover up with a layer of lights, make up and filters.  Not that Jinwoo needs them, of course, he is pretty and handsome effortlessly, even standing silent, and Mino is not able to take his eyes off him. He is alluring even when he isn’t showing his face, eyes down, focussed on his own phone, not paying too much attention to what they are doing, which hurts a little.  He would like to have a bit of his hyung kindness, maybe a smile able to melt away all his tiredness, like snow on summer, leaving this pleasant feeling behind, on the rear of his mind, as if he has been wrapped under a blanket.

After a bit of a fuss, Mino gives up and leaves it like it was.  But fans are still pointing out that they really don’t need them; that they are already handsome and Jinwoo sweetly and cutely laughs at him.

“You got yelled at!” but Mino doesn’t budge, he is too much entranced listening at his far too adorable voice. He has to fight the urge to giggle at it, biting the inside of his lips that are threatening him with curling up.

He tries to film Jinwoo, cagily, without him noticing. He doesn’t care if he is out of frame, after all, isn’t Jinwoo the prettiest one? Fans would appreciate it, and he can see him better that way, he thinks, without been catch, his eyes on the screen, solely focussed on him, his bright auburn hair, messed with curls, that shine likes the fall, his slender face, that looks so soft and tender, pale with makeup, his perfect nose,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter