Scene #1

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEHIND THE SCENES

Congratulations for your 5th win, Winner! 

Thanks for reading. It's not too good, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. 

Special thanks to Hotgee, who is a sweetheart. 

I'll probably check it later and add and change some stuff, so keep an eye on it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I'm very thankful to everyone who has subscribed alredy. Thanks, thanks, thanks. 

Hope you'll having a wonderful day, sweeties! 

Lots of love~

사랑해요 

#Scene 1

CountDown - to Mino's heart - 

Can Kim Jinwoo become prettier? 

If you ask Mino, he would say yes, certainly and absolutely yes. He looks better which every passing day, but today, specially, he gleams and shines, like a pocket star. It's their comeback day and he should feel anxious, nervous, but Mino only can feel those butterflies that Jinwoo casts every time he looks at him. Like now. 

Jinwoo smiles at him and it's contagious, like a disease, he can't help him but smile back, simetricals, identical, his lips curling with him. 

Jinwoo is at lost and he doesn't hesitate to help him, relocating him on his right spot - far away from him, in between Seunghoon and Seungyoon - and he looks so fine, so good, he can't take his eyes out of him, of his adorability while making finger hearts that aren't meant to him. 

When did Jinwoo's voice get so sweet? It sounds as honey, spreading over Mino's ears, even if he gets stuck in while reading his fan story. It's a lovely one but it doesn't have much sense. Mino doesn't care, he just wants to keep listening to his caramel voice, and maybe kills Seunghoon for keep interrupting, bothering with his loud laugh his hyung story. 

"Now you only love Jinwoo?" asks Seunghoon and they all laugh. Of course, it's impossible not to fall for him, Mino thinks. And the fan nodes. 

"I love you!" chants Jinwoo and Mino isn't jealous, at all. Will he one day tell those words to him? Not that lightly, and more sweetly, he wants to hear it. He feels like a fan girl, he always feels this way when it's about his mathyung. 

If his words aren't enough, his shy reaction to Seunghoon question just adds more cuteness to his cute self. But then, again, Seunghoon has to ruin the moment, asking about Jinwoo's first love. And Jinwoo's cheeks get scarlet before whispering that his first love was back at Imjado. 

"Who was your first love?" repeats Seunghoon, looking for a different answer, knowing what he had to say and how they will love it. And ignoring Seungyoon nags about not talking about personal matters. 

"My first love was Inner Circle" and Mino feels lighter, joining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter