NWH: Knife-in

Sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun shut his eyes the moment the lights glared on, shocking his brain for a second. By the time he opened them, there was a knife pointing to his throat and Sunggyu was standing before him and… Kibum?

“Hajin what the fkkk are you doing?”

Woohyun would scream and shout in glee but there’s a knife touching me and there’s psychopath attached to the knife and I’m going to die… or get wounded or lose my neck… or my vocal cords. Oh God, I’m never going to sing again. That’s if I even survive this crazefest of a day because Chelsie’s no longer satisfied with just putting the knife to my neck.

She pressed it into his skin. As Woohyun tried to shift away, her other hand held his neck down situating him in front of her like a shield.

He looked up at Sunggyu –who wasn’t looking at him- and prayed.

“Give me the knife.” Sunggyu commanded.

“I’m not crazy.” Chelsie said, her voice as leveled as if they were discussing the weather.

She’s crazy. She’s so ing crazy! Woohyun wanted to scream but his mouth was still gagged.

“Then what are you doing?”

“I…” She hesitates, the knife relenting against his skin.

“Why would you do this?”

“Because he infected you.”

“He didn’t-”

“SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP.” She screamed, piercing the knife even deeper into his skin as a prickle told Woohyun he’s just been breached. “You never cared about other guys. Not before him. Me and you? It was us before him. You followed me to Seoul before him.”

“I know.”

“We didn’t care what the world thought.” She cried, waving the knife around. “You were going to be a singer and I was going to wait for you to make it.”

“That was a joke, Hajin.”

“Was it?” She asked, the knife arrived at Woohyun’s neck again. “Was it?” She repeated.

Sunggyu’s eyes lowered to Woohyun’s and Woohyun felt hopeless staring into Sunggyu’s equally hopeless eyes. This wasn’t going to end well for either of them. And they both knew it.

“At first-” He began.

“Look at me.” She commanded and Sunggyu’s eyes lifted to hers. “I know when you’re lying, Panabe.”

Huh? What the hell did Panabe mean?

“Was I a joke to you? Or did you ever truly love me?”

“Why are you doing this?” Sunggyu asked, moving closer as Woohyun tried to shake his head.

Bad idea. Bad idea. Chelsie might be tiny but she sure as hell wasn’t defenseless. Only God knew what else she had hidden around the room. In the short period Woohyun had spent in it, he’d listened to her move about in the dark like she could see. And that amount of familiarity had to have come from months and months spent in this very room… in the basement of Sunggyu’s apartment… preparing to bring him here. OH GOD! This was all such a bad idea.

“You were falling in love with him before I could even do anything about it. Woohyun this and Woohyun that. You wanted to fight with him, get angry with him, and complain about him. You just wanted him looking at you every single second and that was fine, Sunggyu. THAT WAS JUST DANDY. I was going to go ahead with my life, assuming that we wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter