KSG: Shock

Sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, please.” Kibum said, his hand now on Sunggyu’s chest to keep him from leaving.

“I can’t keep you here because technically, this isn’t an investigation,” the detective said behind Sunggyu. “But I can guarantee that you’re about to make the same mistake most victims make when they find out about stalkers that they know personally.”

“I’m not a victim.” Sunggyu said, turning on the Detective. “Woohyun is.”

“Then help us save him.”

Hajin wouldn’t harm him? Would she? He thinks, standing there and trying to breathe but finding something stuck in his throat.

“It’s Hajin.” He said, closing his eyes as he breathed out uncomfortably.

“What?” Key said, eye brows raised in suspicion.

“The girl from the party?” the detective asked.

“You’re not saying that to just throw us off are you hyung?” Key asked, still watching him in disbelief.

“LOVR is the handle she uses to write fanfics.” Sunggyu said, turning to look at the detective. “It’s her. But maybe it’s all a joke.”

“This doesn’t seem like a joke.”

“She wouldn’t hurt anyone.”

Kibum makes a disgruntled sound and the other two look at him.

“Hyung, it’s just that… she makes jokes-”

“She’s just kidding.”

“Half the time, they’re pretty offensive. The other half, they’re not even really that funny.”

“It’s her sense of humor.”

“If she were a guy and you were a girl, no one would think any of what she says is funny.”

“What kinds of things does she say?” Detective Lee asked, looking at the boys.

Sunggyu pursed his lips, feeling his ears burn as he remembered some of the things she’d said to him over the years.

“You can’t even say it to someone else, can you hyung?”

“You have to tell us where she is.” Detective Lee said. “Where does she live?”

Suddenly, Woohyun’s phone that was lying on the table lighted up, causing all of them to look down as the camera light shone up at their faces. Kibum inhaled sharply stepping away but as Sunggyu tried to reach out to it, Detective Lee pushed him back till they were out of sight then he picked up a cushion and shoved on top of the phone.

What the ? Sunggyu thought. Hajin, what are you doing? Why would she bug Woohyun’s laptop and his phone? Why was she following him around like this?

“I know where she lives.” Kibum said, walking to the door as Detective Lee followed.

“You won’t find her in her house.” Sunggyu said, still feeling numb.

“What?” they turned back to him.

“She’s not at home. When I got here, she was leaving my apar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter