KSM: Gay For Hyun

Sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was buried in his blankets when his room door opened and he forced his head under his pillow, not willing to listen to or see anyone at the moment. He wanted a few days to just wallow and of course, no one would let him.

After he’d stormed out of Howon’s New Year gathering before the guests even got there, he figured it was only a matter of time before someone came calling.

The other side of his bed dipped suddenly as someone jumped unto the bed and he could feel them getting comfortable in the space as they moved around and flexed and finally lay back silently.

“Go away.”

“Talk to me.” Chelsie said.

“Don’t wanna.” He whined, hearing his voice muffled by the bed and the pillow and the blanket.

“Did Woohyun say anything bad?”

“I cannot believe that he’s jealous.” He said, bursting out from all the things above him to sit up as he looked down on the tiny girl currently sandwiched by two large pillows. “Out of all my relationships, I thought that this one –THIS ONE- would be without jealousy.”

“What was he jealous about?”

You.

“Nothing.” He grouched, lying back down as he flung the blanket above his head again.

“Who was it?”

“No one.”

“It doesn’t sound like no one.”

“I’m not telling you.”

“Why? Is it me?”

Sunggyu froze. Sometimes, it was like Chelsie was a witch and she could read his mind.

“Nam Woohyun is jealous of me?” She laughed evilly, clapping her hands as Sunggyu turned away from her, ready to ignore her. “Inspirits should know this. Introduce me to the world.”

“It isn’t funny.”

As quickly as the laughter had appeared, it left. She leaned over him, trying to tug him back.

“I’m sorry. He’s probably just afraid.”

“Of what?”

“Look around you, Oppa. It’s not safe to be gay in Korea.”

“I’m not trying to come out to the whole world.”

“Then why aren’t you over there trying to convince him that he’s being stupid? You’re here. Wallowing. Being stupid as well.”

“What does he want me to say?” he asked and she just looked at him silently. “What do you want me to say?” she shrugged. “Thank you. You’ve been most helpful.”

“Oppa.” She called, holding him by the hand so he didn’t fall back on the bed. “You need to do more than look confused. If this kind of thing keeps happening in your relationships, shouldn’t you examine why? All your girlfriends were jealous of him and now he’s jealous of me. Maybe it’s the way you act. You should change.”

“But that’s different though.”

“How?”

“I was actually in love with him when they said that. I’m not in love with you.”

“Has jealousy ever been rational?”

“I’m not going to listen to you if you’re going to side with him.”

“But I’m not.” She said, her grip on his hand tightening.

“Then what are you doing?”

“I’m saying, what if he was on to something?”

Sunggyu was lost for a couple of seconds but his brain suddenly zeroed in on what she meant the moment she seemed like she may be tilting towards him with her eyes dropping to his lips for the briefest of moments.

He leaned away.

“Uh… what are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m kissing you.” She said, still looking at him.

“You don’t like me.”

“You don’t know that.”

“I don’t like you.”

“You really don’t know that.”

“Actually, I kinda d-”

She grabbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter