KSG: Some Truth

Sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu yawned as the elevator doors dinged open on his floor. A day without schedules always felt drowsy and lazy. He was beginning to wish he’d just slept in his own bed the night before so he wouldn’t have to make the trip back to his apartment just so he could continue sleeping.

“Why are you here?” He asked as he saw an oddly stressed out Chelsie pulling a large trolley down his floor to the other side of the building where the service elevator was.

“You’re here.” She said foolishly as Sunggyu frowned at her, taking in her blushed complexion and the scattered hair.

“It’s my building, Jin-ah.” He said, watching her worriedly.

“I know. I was just…” Her eyes jumped around. “I was just packing stuff out of your apartment.”

“What stuff?” He said, typing in his password, but still looking at her.

“Nothing. Just things I left lying around.”

“Do you need any help with th-”

“No.” She said quickly. “I’ll… I’ll make do. I cart heavy stuff around at the bar all the time. I’ll be fine. Besides,” She said, leaning on the high side of the trolley. “You look dead on your feet.”

“I feel dead on my feet.” He said, half-entering the apartment.

“I’ll be on my way now.” She pushed the trolley and kept going as he entered, letting the door snap shut in his wake.

He yawned again, looking around and wondering how many of her things were in his apartment that she had enough to fill up the damn bar-trolley. But before he could give it much more thought, Sunggyu was already in his bedroom, face-planting unto his bed as he began to snore away the rest of his day.

*****

He jolted awake, frowning at the buzzing ring of his phone sitting in his back pocket.

“It’s my day off, Kibum.” Sunggyu grouched into the phone.

“I’m sorry, hyung. But Woohyun-”

“I don’t know where he is.” Sunggyu snapped, almost feeling bad that he was transferring his aggression from Woohyun to Kibum.

WooGyu is real, he thought with a scoff. How could they be real when he hadn’t seen Woohyun in days? Ever since he-

“Hyung, please. I need you to come to my house.”

“No.” Sunggyu said, rubbing his face in his pillow.

“Okay, I’m coming to your house.”

“No.”

The line went dead.

Sunggyu groaned and rolled over in his bed.

*****

“Hyung. Hyung, you need to wake up.” Kibum was shaking him awake as Sunggyu realized that he really should change his password. Too many people knew it. This was getting to be a problem. If he ever did change it, he wouldn’t tell anyone the new password.

Okay, maybe Hajin. He’d tell her. But NO ONE ELSE!

“What is it, Kibum?”

“I think Woohyun is in trouble.”

Sunggyu turned around to look at him, waiting to see if he was going to eventually admit that he was joking because, time and time again, WooKey had made him the of too many jokes and he really was not in the mood.

“Are you playing with me?”

“Something’s been going on with him.”

“I’m really not in the mood.”

“I know you two had , hyung.”

Sunggyu stiffened at his words, looking directly into Kibum’s eyes as he saw nothing like folly or jokes. Just worry.

“He told you about that?”

“He also told me about the guy who’s been stalking him for months.”

What?

“What guy?”

“I don’t know.” Kibum said, his voice wavering a little as Sunggyu finally noted the red around Kibum’s eyes and the diva-scious attempt at hiding the obvious sniffing going on behind his bangs. “He just told me that someone has been bullying him for months. Making him do stupid things and then blackmailing him with it.”

“How?” Sunggyu said, sitting up as he reached for his phone.

Kibum pulled out Woohyun’s phone from his pocket.

“He left his phone at my house.” Kibum said. “He said that the guy was everywhere. Asking him to do stuff. The last time he asked him to do anything and Woohyun refused, he posted the spouse thing on Wikipedia.”

“That was a sasaeng?’

“Yes. But then he left Woohyun alone for a while after he finally got what he wanted.”

“Which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter