KSG: Best Friend

Sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You had ?” the girl before him asked, mouth hanging open in shock. “After all these years.” She groaned, letting her head fall on the bar top as Sunggyu stared down at her in slight disgust because she was ridiculous and she was causing a scene.

“Thanks for making everyone think that I’m a .”

“In a way… you kind of were.” She said, lifting her head as someone from the back of the bar signaled something to her and she nodded, springing to action as she lined up ingredients for a new drink. “But you’re not anymore.” She wagged her eyebrows at him.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means-”

“I know what you meant, you disrespectful .” He said.

“You finally let a guy you.”

“Excuse you. I ed him.”

She stopped for a second, taking the time to look at him in disbelieving suspicion.

“I was the top. I swear.”

“Is that really what we’re focusing on, oppa? You just had with the guy you’ve been low-key pinning for since you met and you want to piss about like a ninny?”

“Don’t talk to me that way.”

“Oh shut up.” She said, pouring the drink into a tray of three glasses as she turned around and signaled for a waiter who appeared and disappeared with the drinks. “So how was it?”

It was… Sunggyu was still not sure how to describe it. He’d spent the entire drive from Woohyun’s apartment in a daze, wondering when he was going to wake up in his own bed… in his apartment… the entire night nothing but yet another dream. But so far, he hadn’t woken up. And yet, he didn’t know what to say. Woohyun had kissed him. On the lips.

And it had been divine. His lips had been on fire. His heart had plummeted. His head had fizzled with electricity. AND, he was pretty sure his hair had stood on edge.

Because if there was anything he’d wanted for the past six years besides making it big, it had been kissing Woohyun. Having him whisper words of desire and need in Sunggyu’s ear as they made sweet, slow love to each other. And if having a drunken Woohyun do all those things and say all those things to him was the best thing in the world, having Woohyun do those same things while he was sober was even better.

The silly girl snapped her fingers in his face as Sunggyu glared at her.

“You’re zoning out, oppa. You’re an idol.” She informed him. “You need to keep your image.” She said in English and Sunggyu frowned.

“Speak Korean, you weirdo.”

She opened to speak as a man walked up to the bar, causing her eyes to drift from Sunggyu as he too looked in the direction of the person that had suddenly rendered the loud-mouthed gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter