Chapter Five

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Speaking in English

  The sun sets upward with birds chirping, green leaves moving side by side from the cool breeze, and the sound of people chatting among each going to their destination as Junghee stands on top of the Gangnam Finance Center with her in-ear monitor eavesdropping on the manager talking with his spiteful boss where the loads of money is placed.

"Ne, sssir. The money will be theer- yes on time. Ddon't worry, sir." So frighten, he stutters up his speech. The man yells as he throws the phone across the room not caring to let his employees watch the scene. On the last loud note, Junghee jumps downwards back to the ground with the ease landing on the cement without an inch of any harm. Sitting in position, she steps on the pedal of the motorcycle flying through the street and gaining acceleration as she heading to Gangnam's most popular ship transportation in Suwon.  After riding 14.3 miles, Junghee later finds herself lost seeing tons and tons of steel containers and don't where to start searching which area the money is stashed away.

"Aish..." Rubbing her hand through the back of her head, putting down her helmet on the seat of the motorcycle. Junghee walks and walks until she's in the center area of all containers. Once again, she softly grunts while climbing up of the piled steel boxes, "Money where are you?" Junghee closed her eyes, smelling out the sound of tires screeching of multiple cars surrounding a red rectangle box.  She crunched down to observe the group of men opening the bulk container reveling the money.   Junghee sits on the border of the staring at the scene kicking her foot on the side making their eyes targeting her. "You shouldn't be doing that...  That money goes to the workers."

The lead head man chuckles as he step forward to Junghee direction, "And who are you?" laughing along his men. In annoyance, Junghee sighs and fires back.

"I'm going to kick your a$$." Leaping off the tall container intimating the men in shock, the boss clears his throat and yells his men to kill Junghee. Some of the men ran towards with their baseball bats trying to swing at her. Smoothly Junghee dodges their attacks and punch in perfect aiming. She throws a man over herself and slides under another bat attempt, stretching her right leg to trip the thug. Standing back tall and strong, the leader gestures in frustration the other half to finish her. Junghee smiles and swings the bat around standing her ground ready for round II.  One of the attackers comes in but Junghee stops him, placing the top of the bat on his chest. He stops in confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter