Chapter Twenty

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So let me get this straight,” Hyunki focuses his eyes looking to the side. “the world’s deadliest man is walking freely and unnoticed?.”

“Well, not unnoticed.  We know he’s out there and returning to acquire what is his.”

“And what is that?” Yeseul looks towards to older men, standing near to the right of the computer table.

“Me.” Junghee chisel in the conversation, making the mood somewhat gloomy. Chiyeul got this protective look into his eyes.

“There has be a way to-” She cuts him right off.

“No, there isn’t. I guess the children’s story that we’ve been told was no fairy tale. This is was what we all feared, it’s just coming too soon..”

Yoongi cannot understand why she’s so accepting of this like it’s her ending fate.  No hope of contending for what they have, together.  He slams his fist along the table, scrapping his chuckles.  “How can you be so calm around this?!” He struts out of the doorway, leaving Junghee not surprised, but feeling guilty even more. Thinking maybe it was a bad idea to be with him knowing it will hurt him deadly. Maybe it’s smart if we never met.  The room remains silent as she goes after Yoongi.

Junghee takes her time to slowly draw near him from the behind, stretching her hand out for his arm, whispering out his name. “Yoongi..” He pulls his arm aside, turning his body to confront her face to face. With that expression, Junghee is devastated that she is hurting him.

“H-how, ho-” He struggles to speak, seriously too upset his words fail to come out of his mouth. Yoongi’s eyes are filled with water, making it more difficult to talk.  The warmth of her delicate skin against his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter