Chapter Twenty-Three

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone; young and old had come together to protect what is theirs.  Despite their looks and status, they come as one to demolish the one thing has destroyed everything between them. Peace.

Her powers have increased.  The energy courses through the veins of her body as Junghee feels the day coming closer. It has come, Yeong-Wonhan has returned.

She walks out of the room entering the hall where every weapon you ever imagine is there, stored ready to be used.  Yoongi walks up towards her, taking hold of her hands. She knows he’s worried, looking at him once more before Junghee moves out the plan.

“Start out every weapon you can carry. You’ll need it.” The ambience of the hall is understandably intense.  Everyone is frightened. Scared for their lives, the continuing fear of not returning.  Knowing their life, possibly will end to preserve the future.

Sunyee walks from the behind as Junghee leaves for the door, “Junghee, wait a minute!” she hands her friend a small device.

“What is it?”

“Once you’re kidnapped by him, we’ll know.” The hybrid puts the tracking device on somewhere hidden. “Be careful.” They embraced each other before Sunyee watch Junghee leave.

With nothing on her except Sunyee’s device, Junghee is plainly targeting herself to Yeong-Wonhan. The cold breeze air blowing on her skin as she walks through the streets. The sky is beautifully read, blood will be shed.

She hears something flapping in the sky, her senses tingling, Junghee turns around to see Yeong-Wonhan’s minions. The vibration of their wings coming closer to her, its claws clangs onto her shoulders, pinching into her skin. Letting out small gasp of pain. They flew over the sky, roaring towards to the palace.

Junghee is thrown back from the flying monster towards the gate, hitting her back to the wooden door.  She stands before the hatchway of the gate a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter