Chapter Thirteen

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junghee strolls on the pavement ground as she curves her motorcycle around cars shifting from going slow or permanently stopped moving ahead. She arrived at the vacated building, placing her ride aside in the vehicle department removing her mask as she walks inside of the entrance. 

The thoughts of losing Yoongi had gotten stuck in her mind, fear crawling up on her skin, making her just want to peel it right off.  Sounds of keyboards clicking and people observing into conversation, she abides in the middle between the two main leaders of The Protectors, watching and looking at the monitors as the two guide the youngest members through their missions.  “How are they managing? No misses or hits??”

The male on the left chortle up a laugh as on the right side,  spoke up. “It’s more of hits rather than misses. To clarify what I mean, the other team’s is being kicked.” Junghee gently smiles.

“Are you okay, Junghee? You seem a little down.” 

I’m fine, just exhausted from reading the archives everyday at the Underworld Chamber.”

“All-righty. You up?” Hyunki obviously wasn’t listening to the girls’ conversation, he turns his desk chair facing Junghee. “Jung Jin-Mo, age; 56.”

“What went on?” He points to the left as he wheels towards as Junghee follows him.  She softly steps back as Hyunki twirls around with the file in his hands, handing it to Junghee.

“Let’s say he found unwanted helpful fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter